Happy 3 months my sweet Caroline Grace,
I am so thankful to have spent most of this month at home with you. Returning to work has been difficult but we make the most of our mornings, evenings and weekends together. Your personality shines brightly these days and everyone you meet falls in love with you. You are such a happy, smiley baby, especially in the mornings and during bath time, and your little grins melt me to pieces. You win my heart more and more each day and you are such a blessing to us. I love you, little one.
Three Month Highlights:
- You hit 10 lbs this month!
- I was in denial for probably a couple weeks too long, but we finally graduated you to size 1 diapers as well as 0-3 month clothes. It was a hard transition for me but your cute wardrobe has helped me cope.
- 98% of the time people comment about how much you look like your daddy. We still don't see it but apparently everyone else does!
- You are still eating 4 ounces per feeding (every 3 hours or so) and you go back and forth between breast milk and formula equally. Mom is pumping at work 3 times a day now to keep you fed and has even seen a little increase in my milk supply (yay!).
- You took your second beach trip this month - Bald Head Island.
- You met your great grandparents.
- At bath time you get really playful and vigorously stomp the side of your bath tub.
- You are super smiley, especially during the mornings when you are happiest.
- You hate your car seat, especially when you're not in the car. You prefer to be out and about and especially love to be worn facing out.
- You love to suck on your fist, have become uninterested in pacifiers (even the wub) and really enjoy your time playing on your activity mat.
- Your grip is so strong and you now help hold your bottle, books and toys.
- You despise wet diapers, even before the line turns blue you let us know you are ready to be changed.
- You have found your voice and babble all day long now.