Baby M2 is a...BOY!
We are absolutely thrilled to welcome a little man to our family. And I am so hoping that he is a total mama's boy since Caroline absolutely favors her daddy. We'll see!
- Sleeping good and feeling good for the most part. There are definitely nights of pregnancy insomnia and days of extreme exhaustion sprinkled in but for the most part I am reminded of how much I love the second trimester, minus the lovely round ligament pains.
- The flutters have begun and I forgot how much I love feeling movement in my tummy!
- Craving carbs (bagels, pastas, french fries, etc.), ice cream and candy these days. I have also created a million excuses for not working out these past few months.
- I'm officially up 7 pounds and my regular clothes are no longer comfortable so I pretty much only wear dresses these days. While unpacking my box of maternity clothes I realized 60% of my wardrobe from my last pregnancy consisted of leggings. So I decided to purchase these, these and these on sale from Destination Maternity last week.
- "Pregnancy brain" coupled with "mommy brain" is no joke. I forget a lot of things these days, feel scattered all the time and have done my fair share of dumb things lately.
- Lastly, we have decided we're going to let Thomas and Caroline share a room and see how it goes. This may be the worst idea of all time but we're going to give it a shot. Plus we would only have to buy an extra crib instead of furnishing an entire new nursery. Any mama's with room sharing experience, I would love to know your thoughts!
And for fun - 19 weeks pregnant with Caroline (post)!