- Sleep: Depends on if Caroline feels like sleeping or not.
- Movement: All the time!
- Nursery: We've had a lot of busy weekends lately and a few busy ones to come but I'm starting to get antsy about preparations. Liiiiike, I need to get our crib and make sure it actually fits in our nursery. I called Pottery Barn a few days ago to check on the delivery status (it was supposed to arrive over a month ago). Turns out they managed to cancel my order and now the crib is on back order. So that's awesome.
- Cravings: All about the popsicles these days!
- Symptoms: Foot cramps! If I dare to wear wedges to work I pay for it all night. My back pain also started up this past week and is accompanied with worse round ligament pains.
- Missing: Walking without a waddle. I also have no maternity clothes for this season since I had Caroline during spring and now we're well into summer. I just can't bring myself to spend money on maternity clothes with less than 8 weeks to go. I'd rather save my pennies for new clothes after baby to motivate me to lose the extra weight!
- Best Moments: My surprise baby shower, passing my glucose test and celebrating Mother's Day!
- Weight: Up 17 pounds and am carrying much lower this time.