And just when I thought Caroline and Thomas couldn't possibly love each other any more...
Eight Month Highlights:
- 16.5 pounds
- Recovering from first stomach bug
- Treating his third double ear infection
- Size 3 diapers and 9 months clothing
- At the beginning of the month we found Thomas sitting up in his crib. It totally surprised us. And then for the next few weeks he would wake up, sit himself up and cry for us until we'd come in and lay him back down. Thankfully that was short lived and he's now moved on to...
- CRAWLING everywhere! If we walk out of a room he's in he will chase after us. He is unstoppable. He really loves the Bella Tunno Happy Knees so he can move quickly across the hardwoods too!
- Obsessed with clapping and bopping his head back and forth. It is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen.
- Loves music.
- Taking 4 bottles a day. Sometimes he'll drink them all and sometimes he boycotts them. He definitely prefers food. He also loves his sippy cups and drinks from them so well! This took his sister months to master but he picked it up so quickly from watching her.
- Speaking of food, he is eating the full school menu now. He loves everything from spaghetti to tacos. But will seriously crush some eggs and mandarin oranges.
- Loves bath time with sissy.
- Loves Charlie the most out of all of us.
- Taking MAM pacis for naps and bedtime.
- Has the driest skin and the cold weather makes his cheeks so chapped!
- Lost one contact this month and we tweaked his prescription so he has new lenses now and can see better. His eyes are crossing so much less with the new power.
Eight month favorites: Bella Tunno Happy Knees / Wonder Bibs / Hide N Squeak Eggs / Sit-to-Stand Walker / Aquaphor (for dry cheeks) / Ear thermometer / Fisher-Price Lights Piano / Sippy Cup / Plum Organics Puffs / Baby Einstein Tag Along Tunes / Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleanser / Dohm Sound Machine / MAM pacifiers / Motrin / Bella Tunno Pacifier Clips / Hope Frog / Nose Frida / Boogie Mist Saline Spray
|Thomas & Caroline at 8 months|