Let's pretend we aren't just a few weeks away from Tom Tom turning one and instead focus on another amazing and busy month with our littlest man! We added another successful surgery to Thomas' medical resume - tubes! A few weeks ago Thomas received tubes to help prevent more ear infections and relieve painful fluid build up. He was down for about ohhhhh 3 hours after the surgery and then bounced back 120% by lunch time. I swear he is the strongest little man there ever was.
Dishwasher and Tupperware drawer obsession at an all time high...
...for both kids.
Eating half the groceries before we even check out of the store.
The three amigos!
Proof that the terrible twos is no joke.
The cowlick patrol.
I usually refrain from bath pics but booooooooooy do I have the very best arsenal of cute baby bummy pictures to show his wife one day.
Eleven Month Highlights:
- Waving bye bye!
- Extremely happy 90% of the time!
- Loves Charlie.
- FIVE toofers! 4 on top, one coming through on bottom.
- New contact prescription. Lost one contact this month in the pool.
- Throws his cup repeatedly on the ground now and says "uh-oh!"
- Flat out refuses his bottle (except at bedtime) but will chug an entire sippy cup of organic milk (yep, cows milk at 11 months) at each meal.
- Size 3 diapers; 9-12 month clothing
- Patching his left eye all day now.
Eleven month favorites: Bath Color Dropz / Bath Seat / Wagon / Play Kitchen / Mickey Mouse Ride On Train / Bella Tunno Happy Knees / Wonder Bibs / Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cups / Hide N Squeak Eggs / Sit-to-Stand Walker / Aquaphor (for dry cheeks) / Refresh Rewetting Drops / Ear thermometer / Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleanser / Dohm Sound Machine / MAM pacifiers / Motrin / Bella Tunno Pacifier Clips / Hope Frog / Nose Frida / Boogie Mist Saline Spray / Eye Patches
|Thomas and Caroline at 11 months.|