Valentine Breakfast Treats

better way to start off your Valentine’s Day, than with a fun breakfast in bed? Here are 10 amazing breakfast ideas that say “I LOVE YOU!”

Latte with whipped cream, peppermint flakes and a cookie!

toast with strawberry butter {recipe}

cinnamon rolls {recipe}

Heart egg in toast

Heart muffins

Chocolate pancakes with heart confetti

Heart bacon

Heart donuts from Krispy Kreme

Heart pancakes

Hot chocolate with frozen heart cool whip

What sweet breakfast treats are you making your Valentine?

1. megan
    January 24, 2012 / 3:44 pm

Such cute ideas! I think I'm going to go with the heart cinnamon rolls & heart bacon since those seem to be the easiest. 🙂

2. the girl in the red shoes
    January 24, 2012 / 3:49 pm

So cute! I need to use these ideas for my husband! He would love it!

3. Kristen
    January 24, 2012 / 3:54 pm

Aww, this is such a sweet post! I wont be making anything, he will be making it for me! Ha ha, just kidding, I'm sure i'll think of something sweet; pancakes, eggs, can you make heart-shaped bacon by chance? It will all be perfect!Just when you thought

4. Brynn {In Bloom}
    January 24, 2012 / 4:09 pm

cutie! i want to make the bacon and the heart egg in toast 🙂

5. Luna Lovegood
    January 24, 2012 / 4:16 pm

I'm still trying to find me a valentine on 😉 .. when i do, I will be making the toast and egg with bacon!

6. [darci @ the good life]
    January 24, 2012 / 4:17 pm

SO FUN!!!!! Thanks for the ideas… I needed some new ones for this year!And… as for the bacon and heart egg in toast… I tried that a few years ago and it's really hard to get "just right". Honestly – it probably took them two hours to get that photo above! For real! We tried for about 30 mins to make it look perfect and then just made scrambled eggs instead! Ha.These are all so cute. I'm going to have to try the heart cinammon rolls and bacon (hubs loveessss bacon!).:)

7. Ashley
    January 24, 2012 / 4:27 pm

These are the perfect ideas!! I know Brian would be all about that heart bacon and the french toast!

8. Natasha
    January 24, 2012 / 4:30 pm

is it sad the one i am craving the most are the krisy kreme doughnuts?? hahaha–these are great ideas!! i'll probably be making heart shaped poppyseed pink muffins 😉

9. Meggan of Lila Grace
    January 24, 2012 / 6:16 pm

I love the chocolate pancakes and of course the heart bacon is amazing! My husband would love all of this!

10. Meg {henninglove}
    January 24, 2012 / 7:34 pm

i saw those bacon hearts over at meggan's blog too so cute. i think they would go perfectly with french toast hearts or pancake hearts. my husband has been loving my toad in the hole so maybe i can do that with my heart cookie cutter!

11. Jill @ ACharmedLife
    January 24, 2012 / 8:27 pm

What precious ideas! I think my husband would die (of happiness of course!) if I served him heart shaped bacon in bed 😉 Thanks for the creative suggestions!

12. The Presutti's
    January 24, 2012 / 8:47 pm

I think I am going to have to go with the heart Krispy Kreme's….. yummy 🙂

13. Faith
    January 25, 2012 / 1:12 am

so LOVEly … now i'm hungry again … i just might have to do the heart bacon for hubby … i think he would flip 🙂

14. Jenna E
    January 26, 2012 / 4:53 am

oh my gosh, you are making my mouth water. My husband better be whipping up all of these for his pregnant lady :p

15. Ashlea Taylor
    January 26, 2012 / 2:58 pm

ALL of these are so darling, but I definitely think the heart shaped bacon would be a huge hit at my house!

16. Northshore Prep
    January 26, 2012 / 3:02 pm

Hands down, french toast is my fav! I will have to try the bacon idea – how precious!!

17. Courtney B
    January 30, 2012 / 2:23 am

cute, cute, CUTE! I hadn't thought of making my hubs a Valentine breakfast full of hearts… or maybe I should hint to him that he should do this for me?! Haha 🙂

18. Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty