Skinny Peach Champagne Cocktail

One of my most
favorite things about a beautiful summer evening is kicking back and sipping on
fancy homemade cocktails on my back porch with my husband. As the nights have
become a bit warmer, I’ve moved from red wines to champagne cocktails. Light,
refreshing and incredibly crisp, I have a fabulous champagne cocktail that is about
to rock your skinny world…at 36 calories
per glass
!

Trader
Joe’s Amour de Paris Peach Sparkling Wine
it is seriously the 8th wonder of the world. Do yourself a
favor and buy it by the
case
because it sells out often. Not only is this cocktail inexpensive
{$4.99/bottle}, it is sure to be a huge hit at your next party.

Here is a picture of the label to prove this delicious champagne is ONLY 36 calories
per serving {or more importantly, 180 calories for the entire bottle}!

Since this
sparkling wine is already amazing on its own, I only added half of a diced
peach and a sprig of mint for color and taste!

Tip: You can also
freeze half of the fruit and add it right before serving to keep your drink
chilled.

Now go find a lovely spot outside to relax
and sip your gorgeous cocktail!

1. Laura
    June 18, 2012 / 3:07 pm

180 calories a bottle?! how is that possible!? definitely my new go-to

2. Bri Buzali
    June 18, 2012 / 3:29 pm

This looks so good! I'm trying your red win spritzer for a dinner party tomorrow!

3. P!nky
    June 18, 2012 / 3:35 pm

LOOKS amazing! can't wait to try!

4. B
    June 18, 2012 / 3:50 pm

Sounds yummy!!! I just might be making a trip to Trader Joes.

5. Kelly
    June 18, 2012 / 4:23 pm

Yum! Will definitely be trying that.How is Charlie?!

6. Amy {Fresh and Fancy}
    June 18, 2012 / 4:26 pm

YUM! We are just about to get a Trader Joe's in Dallas – it's opening soon and I can't wait! I went there all the time when I lived in Nashville and miss it so much! Can't wait to try this!

7. megan
    June 18, 2012 / 5:38 pm

Will definitely be on the lookout for this next time I make it to TJ's! Sounds refreshing!

8. Katie
    June 18, 2012 / 6:43 pm

Ohh that sounds delicious..and the 180 calorie part is the best part! I love anything peach flavored πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna have to make a trip to Trader Joes, since one finally opened in Winston Salem!

9. Fashion Meets Food
    June 18, 2012 / 7:12 pm

I am having a couple girlfriends over on Wednesday so I am definitely serving this! Hopefully my Trader Joe's will have this wine. xo

10. Erin
    June 18, 2012 / 7:53 pm

That looks sooo amazing!

11. Sarah
    June 18, 2012 / 8:18 pm

YUM! I have some mint growing that I need to use up! I'll have to run by TJs!

12. katmcd
    June 18, 2012 / 10:16 pm

Looks good. I just got a bottle of champagne yesterday too! PS…My JCrew knockoff necklace arrived today! I am stoked.

13. Megan@TwoDelighted
    June 19, 2012 / 1:23 am

So lovely! Beautiful photos as well!

14. Faith
    June 19, 2012 / 1:57 am

That looks so good!

15. Colleen
    June 19, 2012 / 12:40 pm

I am not huge on wine or champage but you make this look pretttty delicious. Might have to try it. Gorgeous pics lady!

16. Jill @ ACharmedLife
    June 19, 2012 / 2:18 pm

oh my gosh, i want!!! looks so delish πŸ™‚ i wish it was socially acceptable to drink one of these at the office at 10am ! HA!

17. A.M.
    June 19, 2012 / 3:02 pm

Holy amazing–this sounds delish! New follower–love your blog πŸ™‚

18. Mindy
    June 19, 2012 / 7:03 pm

Um..yum! 180 calories for the entire bottle?! I'll be picking up a bottle of this delicious nectar this weekend! πŸ˜‰

19. Mel (Northern Lights)
    June 19, 2012 / 7:26 pm

Yes, I'll take 5!

20. Val
    June 19, 2012 / 10:34 pm

What a divine drink.

21. Marla and Steve
    June 24, 2012 / 2:20 pm

A friend brought over a bottle when we had dinner together. Great, fresh, light fruity wine without any of the sickly sweet taste.

22. Heather
    June 27, 2012 / 5:16 pm

This sounds delicious! I am defanitely going to try this. Thanks for the recipe

23. Marisa
    August 23, 2012 / 6:44 pm

OMG! First off, I am obsessed with your blog. Second, this is my favorite summer drink! It's always my go-to. I actually covered it in my blog post today on Summer Sangria recipes. Great minds :)http://apartment402.tumblr.com/

24. Samara
    August 24, 2012 / 7:59 pm

We don't have a Trader Joe's in the city I live in, but a city nearby does. So when we were there recently, I made sure to stop by! First of all, I have to say that Trader Joe's had some of the friendliest staff I've ever encountered. I had three workers in the wine section ask if they could be of some assistance. I told them I would know exactly what I was looking for when I pulled up my favorite blog! The GUY (there's a reason I emphasize this) had been previously talking about the peach champagne (just as I had found it)and was talking with his co-worker saying it was REALLY peachy and a bit much for him. I think he was a little embarrassed when I said, "that's what I'm looking for!". πŸ™‚ He handed it to me and I explained that it was on a blog I follow and that while perhaps peachy for his taste, it was really low in calories. He looked at the bottle and said, "Wow. 36 calories? You're right, that's a big deal!". πŸ™‚ Hehe. I'm sure he just thought it was "too peachy" because he's a guy. πŸ˜‰