Loving Lately

A few things I’ve been diggin’ recently…

Exhibit 1: Michelob Ultra Light Cider.This beer is unbelievably light, crisp and delicious. Oh, and it is 120 calories per bottle. Exhibit 2: My up-do from Lindsey’s wedding. I am pretty sure this is my favorite “messy bun” thus far from the weddings I’ve been in this summer.

Exhibit 3: I am really happy to finish this series so I can move on to a better one. Next up, Hunger Games, unless you have a better suggestion…Exhibit 4: My newest OPI nail color, “Samoan Sand”

Exhibit 5: My new monogrammed cooler tote from Monkey See Boutique! I plan to get a lot of use out of this all summer!

What are you loving lately?

1. Jo & Ant
    July 11, 2012 / 12:48 pm

Hunger Games is great reading! They go fast…then- if you're anything like me- you'll be sad they're over and (warning) will be disappointed with other reading selections for a while! Love your new cooler- adorable!

2. Amanda
    July 11, 2012 / 12:52 pm

Did you not like 50 shades trilogy? I've been debating on whether to read those or not. I've hear many mixed reviews!I have to say, that your messy bun up-do was beautiful and perfect for a summer wedding!Happy Wednesday my friend!

3. Tamara @ T {times} Three
    July 11, 2012 / 12:52 pm

I just finished the second book of 50 Shades last night… whats your take on the whole series? And you will LOVE The Hunger Games series! So different, but so good!

4. Sarah O
    July 11, 2012 / 12:57 pm

The Hunger Games was really good. I'm still on the fence about 50 Shades though. I love your cooler, it's so cute and handy!

5. Katie {Miss Dixie}
    July 11, 2012 / 1:06 pm

I haven't read the Hunger Games either- hoping that is my next set also! That cooler is to presh, you will love that!

6. Bri Buzali
    July 11, 2012 / 1:09 pm

ahhhh I'm loving all of those things! That nail polish color is perfect, and that tote is so cute. I read all three fifty shades books and will be curious to hear your thoughts after! I've also been wanting to try that Michelob Cider!

7. Nicole @ Post Grad
    July 11, 2012 / 1:09 pm

Just finished the first book of the Fifty Shades series. Like so many others – still on the fence about that series. I don't think I'll read the rest. Definitely recommend Hunger Games. That's such a great series. I couldn't put it down!

8. Brianna Tucker
    July 11, 2012 / 1:15 pm

I have to try this beer! I can't eat gluten which means anytime we go out and I drink its super expensive but this will be nice to try!!

9. Brianna Tucker
    July 11, 2012 / 1:15 pm

10. Kate
    July 11, 2012 / 1:42 pm

What camera do you have?

11. Caitlin
    July 11, 2012 / 1:43 pm

Your updo was so pretty! I got my hair done sort of like that for our formal this past year and I loved it! I definitely want to try that light cider! Sounds delicious!!I definitely recommend The Hunger Games!

12. Sarah Elizabeth
    July 11, 2012 / 1:44 pm

that updo is adorable!!! oh and how cute is that cooler?? I've seen a few like that in boutique here in Raleigh and have been debating getting one..your monogram looks precious on it!

13. Laurie @ Rookiewife520.blogspot.com
    July 11, 2012 / 2:03 pm

Eh..I wasn't into fifty shades. Like AT ALL. Just wasn't my thing I guess. and NO I'm not some prude I just don't need to read about that kinda stuff LOL I loooooved the HUNGER GAMES! LOVED IT!!!

14. April of A. Liz Adventures
    July 11, 2012 / 2:22 pm

The updo looks fabulous on you!I'm thinking I might try that cider — is it overly sweet or not too sweet?

15. Faith
    July 11, 2012 / 2:36 pm

your updo was gorgeous! love it.and i'm really liking that nail color. pretty!i really want to try the cider but i am worried about it tasting like beer since i despise beer.happy Wednesday!

16. Robin
    July 11, 2012 / 2:39 pm

LOVE THAT TOTE. I think I died and went to heaven. I havent been able to find the hard cider anywhere around where I live! I've heard great things and it's gluten free. But 120 calories a bottle might convince me to cross state lines in my search 😉

17. Laura @ Our Life in the Queen City
    July 11, 2012 / 3:00 pm

hunger games definitely tops 50 shades! if you haven't already, i love everything by emily giffin (something borrowed, something blue,…) great summer/beach reads!

18. megan
    July 11, 2012 / 3:24 pm

I've seen this beer on everyone's blog and want to try it so bad! Looks so refreshing. I have that beach bag/cooler and love it! 🙂

19. Dee Stephens
    July 11, 2012 / 4:17 pm

The beer looks great but I'll have to wait until next Summer!

20. Fashion Meets Food
    July 11, 2012 / 5:08 pm

Loving that OPI shade! xo

21. Melinda {Delighting in Details}
    July 11, 2012 / 6:47 pm

Have to say when it comes to drinks… I like them sweet and girly!!! However, I love the packaging and feminine look of this beer! Gonna have to try it 🙂

22. The Pink Growl
    July 11, 2012 / 7:45 pm

I felt the same about 50 Shades, and I really liked Hunger Games so I hope you do too! I haven't tried that Hard Cider yet, but I must since everyone is raving about it! Love that monogrammed bag – so cute!!

23. Kate @ Daffodils
    July 11, 2012 / 10:04 pm

The Hunger Games are great. I also just reread all the Harry Potters for the first time since they came out and loved them all over again. Love your messy bun, that is perfect!

24. Sarah
    July 12, 2012 / 12:25 pm

I started reading the first 50 Shades book, and hated it, and then got into it, and then started hating it again.So I picked up The Hunger Games and WHIPPED through the first one, now I'm in the middle of the second one. (I started them three days ago.) I resented the fact that I had to go back and finish the first 50 Shades after reading such a fantastic book, but I did. I won't read anymore of them.

25. Jess
    July 13, 2012 / 2:39 pm

So in terms of book recommendations, I would highly suggest The Paris Wife. I just finished it last week and it was amazing!

26. Stephanie
    July 14, 2012 / 1:35 am

LOVING that up-do! And that cooler is precious!!More than that…I am loving your photography!! The cake pics from your most recent post are incredible. Like stomach-growling, I need cake NOW incredible. 🙂