Nothing brings instant holiday cheer like reaching into your mailbox to find a pile of Christmas cards from family and friends. I love to send cards and I absolutely love receiving them. This year I decided to festively display my cards on a few strands of ribbon in my kitchen. These clutter-free card holders were super easy to make and I love how they decorate my home!
You will need
10 feet of 3-inch wide wire ribbon
9.5 feet of 2-inch wide ribbon
Buttons in various sizes
Mini clothes pins
Hot glue gun
1. Cut a length of the 3-inch ribbon to fit the height of the door or space you will hang the card holders on. I cut my center ribbon to 4 feet, and the right and left pieces to 3 feet.
2. Cut your 2-inch ribbon to almost match the length of your 3-inch ribbon pieces. I cut these pieces 2 inches shorter than my other pieces.
3. Carefully glue your 2-inch pieces down the center of each 3-inch piece.
4. Glue your clothes pins down the ribbon. I used a Christmas card to measure the distance between the pins.
5. Add buttons and bows to your ribbon.
6. Hang your cards up!
To adhere the ribbon to the wall, I used Command picture hanging Velcro.
How do you display your Christmas cards?