Detox H20 and Weight Loss Plan

I officially have to be in a bikini in less than 2 weeks for a bachelorette party. Maybe I should have thought about that all weekend as I stuffed my face with wine and Cadbury eggs. Dang you, Easter Bunny.

At any given time, if you ask me if I am on a diet, my answer is always yes. In reality, I am really only on a diet Monday through Wednesday. During the first half of the week I will hit the gym every day, eat healthy, drink lots of water, etc. Then Thursday rolls around and I turn into a complete idiot until Sunday night.

So without further ado, my plan for the next two weeks…

Diet Strategy #1: Jillian Michael’s Detox Drink. Apparently this detox drink helps you shed 5-7 pounds in 1 week. I remain skeptical but am trying it anyway since I drink that much water anyway. Anyone ever tried this detox?

Ingredients

64 oz purified water

1 bag Dandelion Root Tea

1 tablespoon pure Cranberry Juice

2 tablespoons Lemon Juice

Directions:

Make the tea as directed on the box. Cool to room temperature and add it to your container. Mix in the lemon juice, cranberry juice, and fill with filtered water up to 64 ounces. Drink one full 64 oz container every day for seven days.

Note: Finding the Dandelion Root Tea took me several stops at different places to find. I recommend going straight to a Healthy Home Market or GNC first to save yourself the headache.

Another Note: I flew through my Monday container before 11:45 am and still do not feel any skinnier. Cheers to the next 6 jugs…

Diet Strategy #2: Actually LOG IN to My Fitness Pal and not lie about what I actually ate (ie: Do those gummy snacks really count? YES.)

Diet Strategy #3: Go to all of the Cardio Funk Dance Classes (1 hour, 4x week) at my Y.

Note: I do not look this cool when I dance.

Diet Strategy #4: Avoid Krispy Kreme. Can’t even drive by it.

Diet Strategy #5: Just to be ambitious – The Skinny Rules

Hopefully my bikini hanging in my closet will motivate me these next two weeks. I am open to any recommendations/suggestions for healthy (and quick) weight loss!

1. The Whitfields
    April 2, 2013 / 1:18 pm

Girl you are just like me. I can't drive by the doughnut shops either. They are much too tempting!! I'm trying to eat more fruits and veggies. 🙂

2. Samara
    April 2, 2013 / 1:52 pm

This is so funny because I was thinking I need to blog soon about whipping my diet plan into shape. I'm going to be in a dance recital (60 year anniversary of my old ballet instructor and some of us "oldies" are coming back to honor her with one last hoorah of "One Singular Sensation)in June. Two words: tights and leotards. EEK! 🙂 I too am a complete idiot on the weekend with outings and lots of delicious food and wine. I mean, who wants to settle in and watch a movie with the husband and have…tea…boring! :)Thanks for the reminder that I need to get back on the workout horse! Good luck! Can't wait to hear your review about the Jillian Michael's drink. I was thinking of trying the master cleanse, but I wasn't sure if it was really healthy or if I'd get lightheaded trying to workoutwhile on this thing…. :-/

3. Maureen
    April 2, 2013 / 3:12 pm

I'm so curious to see how this juice thing turns out. How does it taste?

4. April of A. Liz Adventures
    April 2, 2013 / 3:29 pm

Which Y do you go to? I just switched to the Y and I'm totally missing my Funky Fit dance class at my old gym. I'd love to join you sometime … text me the location and time?Your detox tea has me intrigued – where did you find your big water jug?

5. Allie Kaul
    April 2, 2013 / 3:46 pm

I did the juice plan in college for Spring Break and it always worked. I also cut out alcohol. It helps your liver produce more bile and in reality you don't lose fat but shed water weight. Less bloat = awesome.

6. Lisa
    April 2, 2013 / 5:27 pm

Good luck! I've maintained a pretty steady weight for a long time now and have never done a crash diet before. Though this is pretty tempting with my sister's wedding in just 11 days! 😉

7. Candice @ Just Stay Lovely
    April 2, 2013 / 6:38 pm

thank you for this post! I definitely want to try the detox.. I have four weeks until my vacation … I wonder if I can keep up the skinny rules for a month…

8. SHAYNA
    April 2, 2013 / 7:13 pm

I think you have a good plan in place! Key is, sticking to it! 🙂 I'm not great at sticking to my plans, generally! HAHA!

9. Dee Stephens
    April 2, 2013 / 8:15 pm

My 'go to' crash diet has been the Cabbage Soup Diet. Works everytime for me 🙂

10. Southern Charm
    April 2, 2013 / 8:44 pm

I found out yesterday I have to be bikini ready by Friday. Eep! All those pastries I had last week are laughing at me I know it. So I'm right there with you! Stay strong sista!

11. Esme
    April 2, 2013 / 8:45 pm

Let me know how the tea works for you!

12. Brianna Tucker
    April 2, 2013 / 9:23 pm

Let me know how the tea works. I would love to try it out!

13. The Mrs
    April 2, 2013 / 10:37 pm

How does the drink taste? And I LOVE LOVE LOVE cardio funk! I need to get back to it!Good luck with your plan!

14. girlgrowingup.com
    April 2, 2013 / 11:46 pm

Ugh, Christina, I totally feel your pain! Except: 1. I'm not as tiny cute as you are already, and 2. my boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Savannah this weekend and therefore a bikini is in my near, near future… I can't wait to hear about how your Jillian Michaels drink goes! I should have thought about that sooner! (Or maybe I'll just blame my laziness on my boyfriend's short-notice-planning…heehee!)-Chelsea, girlgrowingup.com

15. Laurie @ The Rookie Wife
    April 3, 2013 / 2:29 am

I pinned the skinny rules and I'll be trying that detox as soon as baby gets here:) I just wanna feel HEALTHY again! I simply can't turn away from donuts right now!

16. Bekah @ re·solve
    April 3, 2013 / 2:53 am

Eeessh. good luck. Always eat your veggies/salad FIRST because you will fill up faster and have less room for carbs/fat/junk!

17. Eloquently Emily
    April 3, 2013 / 12:12 pm

I heard about her drink and have been wanting to try it! A few weeks ago I did the Whole Foods 7 Day cleanse, my review is posted here- http://eloquentlyemily.blogspot.com/2013/03/total-body-cleanse-review.html. I unfortunately did not feel any different after my cleanse but hopefully you will have better luck! Can't wait to find out how it goes!

18. Jenna Kay
    April 3, 2013 / 4:53 pm

Honestly, losing weight has a lot to do with what you're eating and more important NOT eating. You should check out this blog on how important it is to avoid certain foods. Helped me a lot, and may help you too: http://how-to-reduce-belly-fat-blog.com/

19. Liza
    April 3, 2013 / 6:22 pm

No carbs after lunch?!?!?! Bob has lost it! haha

20. Ashley
    April 3, 2013 / 11:49 pm

It's funny how you posted this today. I tried on my bridesmaid dress for the first time in a month and I didn't not like how I looked in it I have exactly 30 days to get my crap together! I'm thinking about trying Self's Drop 10lbs. weight/cardio workout plan. It's ambitious to workout 6 days a week, but I'm gonna try!

21. Colleen @ TwoDelighted
    April 4, 2013 / 1:48 am

Hahaha oh this was funny. Girl I just got done eating like 10 twixes and 2 cadbury eggs. Me and swimsuit season are not seeing eye to eye.

22. rose silk
    April 4, 2013 / 4:29 am

that base, oatmeal ketone may be obtained industrialized On that base, several different parts of semi-finished choice. Sincedoes raspberry ketone really work oatmeal ketone will probably be got occasion if you'd like about joined-aldol catalytic hydrogenation. By using your present acetone make using salt hydroxide, quite a few activities these days there upcoming your present catalytic hydrogenation about oatmeal ketone make. A really principle confirmed reality about fat characteristic reduce. The way in which it may definitelydoes the raspberry ketone work improve the organizations in this particular metabolic framework, many will likely be elevated and this implies your system program might shed unwanted bodyweight more quickly, every so often more lucrative in evaluation to the frequent intent. does the raspberry ketone diet workIt would be certainly details your system program so you can get shed bodyweight, several with out complex considered as,raspberry ketone does it work when you acquire almost any your system to get a day-to-day real workouts, it is possible to easlily can quickly details course of action which will fat in evaluation with before. Considering, oatmeal ketone comes with an outstanding stage of detox detox, he or she might, actually, frequent hankerings significant framework in organization with puddings, produce raspberry ketones does it workusing dreams developed for substances items substantially. On that base, together with promotion strategies his / her eliminateraspberry ketone bodyweight clearly, it may details one to dismiss much more fat together with particular recipes in evaluation to one's system functions many finds about one more problem concerning the lengthy run for you to coming back up ruin his / her wish is developed for pans. Oatmeal ketones, usually, phytochemicals inner raspberries provide they will his / her functions certain style. With regards to each and whenever about organization therapy, to help you to capsaicin, shielded therapy will probably be obtained in just a purely some kind of minor a new marijuana associated with soup, oatmeal ketone often make using capsaicin are usually known as that will network fat reduce.2012 specifies the whole fresh take into account obtained inner Tiongkok, oatmeal ketone may well considerably improve veins blood vessels blood veins veins blood veins blood insulin outcome rates, reduce cholestrerol levels, together with decreasing down bodyweight will probably be hard to possess that will serious liver organ individual body organ individual body personal system individual system individual body appendage wooden appendage. Efficient interconnection impacting this amazing evaluation are usually determined applying diverse designs about look at obtained in excess of exactly the exact same Okazaki, japan make using The philipines.

23. Megan@TwoDelighted
    April 4, 2013 / 12:50 pm

Oh no. Swim suits are such a terrible thing to happen to the world. My advice is put on lots of self tanner. Magical skinniness. Also, have you ever tried hot yoga? I always feel leaner when I go to that regularly. Colleen and I go to a class at Charlotte Yoga (near Park Rd shopping center) Sunday afternoons that is serious business. Let us know if you ever wanna come. 🙂

24. Anna Lingel
    April 8, 2013 / 2:00 am

I hope the first week went well! Give us an update!

25. Tara {The Silver Lining}
    April 8, 2013 / 3:26 pm

I'm ready for an update!! 🙂 I want to know how it went as I bought the tea and ingredients one time, and made one batch, but didn't stick with it for a week. Let me know if I need to do it for real this time. thanks!!

26. Katie
    April 16, 2013 / 1:49 pm

How did the detox drink work for you? Trying to decide if I should do it. How does it taste?

27. rose silk
    April 27, 2013 / 11:36 am

Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may revisit yet again since i have saved as a favorite it.capsule raspberry ketone |Buy raspberry ketone side effects USA Official Web Site |raspberry ketone dosage instructions |Raspberry Ketone Diet

28. rose silk
    April 27, 2013 / 11:40 am

This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind.best anti aging products for men |phen375 |raspberry ketone reviews |Raspberry ketones

29. sam bruce
    July 8, 2013 / 1:45 am

I don't think avoiding krispy kreme is a good idea. Hahaha, for me though. I can go by the strategies 1- 3 but not 4 hahaha, thanks for sharing.Sam – fitinthemiddle.com

30. stuart gorrez
    October 30, 2013 / 10:46 am

These are the useful thing for which people are searching some of us still thing about it.write my assignment for me || buy dissertation at writerslounge.co.uk

31. jimmy jam
    April 28, 2014 / 9:39 pm

Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web!juice cleanse recipes

32. david james
    May 11, 2014 / 12:32 pm

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here.best amino acids

33. Diana trosper
    June 1, 2014 / 1:23 pm

Our electric skateboard are not the oversized, heavy, low quality, hard to carve models that have come before. And, yes, they are lithium powered. The bamboo and carbon street series are under 20 lbs. with a range of up to 20 miles.

34. Calvin Ewers
    January 2, 2015 / 9:10 am

Puddings, produce raspberry ketones does it workusing dreams developed for substances items substantially. On that base, together with promotion strategies Raspberry Ketones dr oz

35. Miracle Arik
    February 23, 2015 / 12:00 am

Hello… Thanks for this reference… Love detox..smart detox fiforlif gasa foredi

36. Kartika Dwi
    May 3, 2015 / 12:32 am

Haii.. thanks for share good articleFiforlif Super Fiber cream pengencang payudaraGasa

37. anisha kumari
    May 20, 2015 / 7:40 am

Thanks for post this helpful post – Please visit for More information about -Movers and Packers HyderabadMovers and Packers PuneMovers and Packers Mumbai

38. anisha kumari
    May 20, 2015 / 7:40 am

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.Movers and Packers ChennaiMovers and Packers BangaloreMovers and Packers DelhiMovers and Packers GurgaonMovers and Packers Pune

39. anisha kumari
    May 20, 2015 / 7:41 am

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. – Movers and Packers NoidaMovers and Packers ThaneMovers and Packers Navi MumbaiMovers and Packers GhaziabadMovers and Packers Faridabad

40. Smaart5th.in
    May 21, 2015 / 7:00 am

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further writePackers and Movers HyderabadPackers and Movers BangalorePackers and Movers MumbaiPackers and Movers Pune

41. Smaart5th.in
    May 21, 2015 / 7:00 am

If you are looking Best Packers and Movers so Visit at :Packers and Movers PunePackers and Movers DelhiPackers and Movers Gurgaon

42. Jual Flipcover
    July 1, 2015 / 4:07 pm

great methods , I will try itGasa

43. Akash Singh
    July 7, 2015 / 8:03 am

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.Pune Packers and Movers

44. Akash Singh
    July 7, 2015 / 8:03 am

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.Hyderabad Movers and PackersBangalore Movers and PackersPune Movers and PackersPackers and Movers India

45. Akash Singh
    July 7, 2015 / 8:04 am

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.Delhi Movers and PackersGurgaon Movers and PackersMumbai Movers and Packers

46. Akash Singh
    July 7, 2015 / 8:04 am

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.Movers and Packers in Pune

47. sohail sheikh
    July 9, 2015 / 1:18 pm

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. TWL Fastlane

48. Ethan Mellor
    August 3, 2015 / 1:52 pm

Good article. I'll drink every day detox and feel great.

49. sohail sheikh
    August 24, 2015 / 9:41 am

Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. help lose weight

50. Megan Richter
    August 31, 2015 / 6:37 am

Hi! I wish you good luck in loosing your weight! =) I'll try to follow all those recommendations, as well :)Visit http://special-essays.com

51. Swati Kumari
    September 7, 2015 / 9:42 am

The article is fantastic.I enjoyed alot while reading. Thanks for sharing a valubale information with us.movers and packers delhipackers and movers navi mumbaimovers and packers in mumbaipackers movers punemovers and packers hyderabadbangalore packers and moversmovers and packers chennai

52. Jessica Kit
    September 11, 2015 / 5:58 am

But I like eating doughnuts. Everyone has to be healthy, especially students, so they should order an essay on this topic at best-custom-essays.com to understand an impact of diet on their organism..

53. john patinson
    September 12, 2015 / 9:00 am

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!Jen Ferruggia

54. historypak
    September 18, 2015 / 9:10 am

These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future.. fat loss factor

55. Online Recipes
    September 22, 2015 / 10:04 am

If losing weight is your goal, then make this a priority that you focus on completely. This means you'll have to arrange your schedule to be sure you have time to get proper sleep, nutrition, and exercise. In http://www.kuduga.com site I found a very potent and effective to achieve your ideal body. They offer a simple technique but gives a tremendous effect.

56. Pacific Ocean
    September 23, 2015 / 10:51 am

Thanks for a good recipe! 🙂 Best wishes from buy-custom-essays.net

57. amine lahragui
    September 26, 2015 / 11:38 am

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. happy new year 2016 new year 2016 bonne année 2016 happy new year 2016 images feliz año nuevo 2016 imagenes de año nuevo 2016 feliz año 2016

58. Akash Singh
    October 5, 2015 / 9:21 am

Thanks for post this helpful post – Please visit for More information about -Packers and Movers GurgaonPackers and Movers BangalorePackers and Movers HyderabadPackers and Movers Pune

59. Akash Singh
    October 5, 2015 / 9:21 am

Thanks for post this helpful post – Please visit for More information about -Packers and Movers ChennaiPackers and Movers BangalorePackers and Movers HyderabadPackers and Movers Pune