Well it has certainly been one of the best weeks of my life. I can’t thank you all enough for all of the sweet comments and emails we received in response to our big announcement! I promise to write a post soon with all of the answers to your questions!
– ONE – As if the week couldn’t get any better, I took the day off of work, my sister and her hubs flew into town and we are spending the weekend at the Blues, Brews & BBQ Festival (the Southeast’s largest sanctioned barbeque contest) in Uptown Charlotte. For several years now, Matt and his friends have competed in this contest and it is always so fun! If you are in the area you need to come find our tent, try some BBQ and vote on your favorite sauce!
– TWO – Earlier this week I made a huge batch of Pumpkin Dip, so Matt and I decided to run for “best neighbors ever” by dropping off surprise treats to some of the families on our street. Everyone was so excited!
– THREE – I picked up the cutest fall sweater at Target this week. I’d been wanting a sweater like this for awhile but couldn’t find them anywhere for less than $55. Thankfully Target pulled through at $29.99! Score!
– FOUR – I have to give Charlie a shout out this week. He has been unbelievably sweet ever since he figured out we have a babe on the way. He follows me around non-stop, stands at the window and watches me if I’m outside, comes to bed when I’m tired and sleeps only next to me with his head on my belly (for 12 hours) and has been so protective of his momma! I sure do love this lil guy.
– FIVE – I am so in love with Hillsong United’s new song “Oceans (Where Feet May Fail).” Right now, this song is exactly what I need. With a baby comes lots of worry and I am constantly reminding myself to trust in Him. I purchased this song from iTunes and listen to it on repeat all day. It is so powerful and true!
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let we walk upon the waters
Wherever you would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is…
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo above on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!