– ONE – I’ve packed a Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake every day for an afternoon treat at work this week. Bad habit, I know, but the baby loves them!
– TWO – After searching for months and months and months for a mirror to go in our dining room, we have finally purchased the perfect piece! I scored this for $75 at TJ Maxx Homegoods of all places! It only took 3 months of weekly trips to finally land this deal! I still need to style the bar area so this will change a bit as I figure out what I want to do.
– THREE – For our anniversary dinner, Matt and I dined at one of our favorite Charlotte restaurants – Cajun Queen! I get the same exact meal every time we go – fried green tomatoes, mahi topped with crawfish and bourbon bread pudding…it was all so amazing as usual!
– FOUR – New sweater! I love the color, it’s super comfy and it has a hood!
– FIVE – My sweet and talented design friend, Laura from Laura Wyatt Design, hooked me up earlier this week with a new pregnancy tab for the blog! Now you can find all of my pregnancy related posts in one place!
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo above on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!