Happy Friday! Looks like we have another rainy weekend on the books. That’s okay because that just means we’ll need to stay inside and work on nursery projects. And tonight we have a triple date of mexican food and a movie. I am so ready for 5 pm already!
– ONE – New lipstick and a new planner. Is it just me or is a new tube of lipstick one of the most amazing treats ever? I just love breaking in new lipstick and a new planner! The colors I picked up from MAC are Twig and Plumful.
– TWO – I know, I know. I am always blogging about tulips, but I just
can’t help it! Matt brought me 3 bunches of white tulips home about a
week ago and they are still going strong on our mantel!
– THREE – Earlier this week I had a random craving for Taco Bell. I don’t know why because it’s probably been 3+ years since I’ve frequented that drive thru but I couldn’t resist. I opted for the new potato tacos and was actually impressed! Taco Bell has totally stepped up their game!
– FOUR – A whole new set of OPI colors!
– FIVE – I baked two batches of Funfetti cupcakes last weekend – one for the baby shower and one for Matt. We’ve been eating these all week long so they deserved another shout out.
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is…
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!