Happy Friday! Today I have a total hodge podge of things for ya…
– ONE – Soooo Matt put the crib together earlier this week! It is absolutely insane to see it assembled in our nursery now. It makes me so happy! And because we had so much joy from working on the nursery we plan to do so much more this weekend!!! I promise a post is coming next week. Like, pinky promise!
– TWO – I am a total snacker throughout the day. Sometimes just thinking about my next snack is what gets me through a meeting or a conference call. That sounds really sad but my appetite is insatiable these days. Not that you probably care, but here’s a peek into my usual work snacks..
– THREE – I ran out of concealer earlier this week so I decided to pick up some e.l.f. Concealer during my weekly Target trip and I have to say, this $3 concealer is magical. I love it and definitely won’t be splurging anymore for other concealer brands.
– FOUR – Although it’s rare, Charlie gets so excited when I get home while there is still enough daylight to throw his ball in the backyard.
– FIVE – Now that I’m starting to slow down a bit, I’ve cut back on cooking during the week and save my fancier meals for the weekend. So about two nights a week I’ve been heating up Lean Cuisines for Matt and I. This is a very new concept for us since we’ve never, ever done microwave meals for dinner before but Matt has really enjoyed it because it cuts down on dinner prep/clean up and gives us more time together in the evenings. So we’ve been experimenting with new flavors and I’ve definitely found two that I really like but we are going to need more variety…so what are your favorite Lean Cuisine Meals?
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!