Good Friday to you!
– ONE – I am so excited for Easter weekend even though it’s going to be so different from any other Easter we’ve ever celebrated. This is our first (and last) Easter holiday staying home as just the two of us. I’m a little excited and also a little sad all at the same time. It’s hard to believe this time next year little Caroline will be running around the house in her Easter dress, tearing through her Easter basket, hunting for eggs and learning the meaning behind this glorious holiday!
– TWO – On the baking agenda for this weekend…Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake. Same cake I made last Easter.
– THREE – I owe you all an update on my Tanwise experiment. For starters, this is not a project anyone should take on at 9 months pregnant. Navigating around a massive belly to evenly cover my legs was pretty much impossible, leaving me with terrible dark patches and streaks. The mouse definitely works…if you have the patience to slooooowly and carefully apply it. Poor Matt had to help me apply it and after all that work it still looked awful and I ran to the shower and washed it all off. If you use too much it just makes you look really dirty (see left leg below), and if you use too little you get streaks. Oh, and you must use a glove otherwise you’ll wind up with super dark hands. I think I’ll give this product another shot post-baby.
– FOUR – Last weekend I got some serious spring fever and begged Matt to spruce up our front porch a bit. Off we went to Home Depot where we purchased some ferns and flowers to replace our dead mums. Yes, we still had dead mums in our front porch planters.
These pre-made “drop-in planters” are totally the way to go!
– FIVE – If you haven’t already seen the “Worlds Toughest Job” interview, you have to watch this. Then grab some Kleenex and give your mom a hug.
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is…
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!