Happy Friday! It’s hard to believe I have a two-week old on my hands these days. Since this is my first Friday back to the link-up since our little on debuted and because my camera roll is completely filled to capacity with pictures of my sweet pea, today you’re getting 5 of my favorite pictures of Miss Caroline!
– ONE – We received the sweetest gift from my friend and co-host, Natasha! Caroline absolutely loves her adorable new Molly & Millie Chevron Bubble from Sugar Bit!
– TWO – We’ve been getting out a lot this week to meet Daddy for lunch.
– THREE – Don’t forget to enter my Infanteenie Beenie Giveaway for a chance to win an adorable little hat for your favorite newborn!
– FOUR – The best snuggles are post-bath!
– FIVE – After extending her trip an additional week, my mom left yesterday and I’ve been sad ever since. I already miss having her delicious home cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner every night (not to mention the help with laundry, vacuuming, walking Charlie, watering our plants, running errands, grocery shopping, etc.)! Thankfully my sister and her hubby are coming in today to spend a few days with us!
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is…
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!