– ONE – I am loving my new Crystal Faye coffee mug and was excited to participate in an instagram coffee date with so many fabulous ladies this week!
– TWO – Charlotte friends, I have to brag on Lettuce Carry, a new grocery shopping experience offered in our area that allows you to shop online for your groceries and delivered to your door the next day! Lettuce Carry offers over 15,000 diverse items including a complete selection of fresh food (including local and organic), household items, health and beauty supplies, tobacco, beer and wine. I was generously offered $50 to try Lettuce Carry and decided to use this service for the first time earlier this week when I had no time to set foot in a grocery store and was really happy with all of the items that were delivered from avocados and beer to fresh dried fruit and deli cheeses. The cost of each item was about the same price I would pay for Harris Teeter groceries (minus VIC savings) and the delivery is free! Since I love grocery shopping (like, I really love it), I will probably continue to use this service during the weeks that I don’t have time to leisurely peruse the Teeter aisles. Lettuce Carry also offers gift cards which make for great gifts for new Charlotte moms!
– THREE – I haven’t had to cook much lately because we’ve had lots of awesome friends bring us meals. So the first real meal I’ve made since birth requires documentation – grilled chicken salad with cucumber, blueberries, avocado and egg!
– FOUR – Now that Caroline has arrived I am finally able to enjoy the Shandy’s that I’ve been looking forward to for awhile! Since Teeter offers a build-your-own 5 pack, I stocked up on a variety to test out what my go-to shandy for summer will be. I’ve really loved all of them. Any recommendations on others?
– FIVE – Your weekly dose of Caroline: Aunt Lindsey (and Uncle Ryan) came to visit (and help!) last weekend // Caroline’s new Infanteenie Beenie arrived this week and I’m pretty much obsessed // Family selfie during our Emergency diaper run to Target // Charlie gaining more interest in his sister and alerting us for diaper changes
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is…
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!