Happy Friday and Father’s Day Weekend!
– ONE – I stocked up on Bath & Body Works candles this week during their semi-annual sale! Lots of yummy spring scents!
– TWO – Last weekend my best friend May came to visit! Here’s a glimpse into our wonderful weekend together!
– THREE – Bows, bows, bows! You know what I do in my small
amounts of free time in between feedings? I shop Etsy for hair
accessories for Caroline. If one more envelope arrives to the house with
another bow or headband, Matt may deactivate my debit card. Just
kidding, he secretly loves her hair accessories (I’ve watched him
seriously debate over which shade of pink bow she should wear with her
outfits). Anyway, here are some of my recent favorites…
The sparkly, patriotic bow came from Heart of Hazel and the other two bows are from Meg-Made! I also received the beautiful new flamingo print from Laura Dro Designs for my custom lucite tray where I store all of Caroline’s bows!
– FOUR – Salads! I’ve been aiming to be a bit healthier this week by incorporating lots of salads in my diet. But then I get all crazy and add things like massive crab cakes and defeat the purpose. Regardless, they are delicious…and at least I’m getting lots of greens!
– FIVE – Your weekly dose of Caroline!
No big deal, just feeding myself…
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is…
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!