It feels so incredibly good to officially have Five on Friday back!! We have deeply missed this little link-up but are glad to have had a mini summer break to refresh. I hope you will join Darci, April, Natasha and I today by linking up and sharing 5 things.
So here we go…
– ONE – We have teamed up with some of our favorite vendors to offer our first Five on Friday giveaway next Friday!
Come back next week to enter to win a whole bunch of amazing items including:
– TWO – For my birthday my sister sent me a fun, chunky necklace from Loft. It’s pretty awesome if I do say so myself.
– THREE – Planning to mix up some delicious Apple Cider Donuts this weekend. Once I pull these out of the oven these are usually gone before they can even cool down! I am so excited that the apple cider season is back.
– FOUR – At daycare pickup the other day I found the most hilarious “award” taped inside of Caroline’s crib. Girlfriend is out of control these days.
– FIVE – This weekend we are planning to visit the pumpkin patch! It’s going to be a pretty fall weekend and I cannot wait to get outside and pick some pumpkins!
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the
Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have
to do is…
Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things
you want to share!). 2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back. 3.)
Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five
things and say hello!