Matt’s Stocking Stuffer Wish List

Over the weekend Matt created a short stocking stuffer wish list at my request. At first I was a little stressed about when I was going to squeeze in more shopping this week, but with a few clicks with Amazon Prime and a Target lunch break trip I am officially done! So I thought I’d share a few of the items Matt asked for along with a few extra things I picked up too in case you’re looking for some last minute stuffer ideas…

Mens Stocking Stuffers

1. Pocket Ref Book:
    I’ve seen this on pretty much every stocking stuffer guide on Pinterest
    so I decided to look into it. Anyway, this pocket-sized reference book features tons of
    information on many subjects, hundreds of tables, maps, formulas,
    constants and conversions. Oh, and it’s a #1 seller on Amazon.
  2. Just a Drop Toilet Odor Neutralizer: This is my favorite gag gift of all time! You can also get it in travel size {here}!
  3. Mini Bottles of Booze & Cigar
  4. American Crew Hair Styling Pomade

5. Kikkerland CD401 Classic Survival Tool: I’m not going to lie. I have no clue what this thing is that Matt asked for but I bought it anyway because it was only $1.69.
  6. Metal Collar Stays
  7. Ties: Matt is obsessed with The Tie Bar so this list item came as no surprise to me. Not only are these ties really great quality but they are affordable ($15!!!) and come in a variety of sizes (currently Matt is digging the 2.5 inch wide skinny tie).
  8. Dress Socks: I also picked these up from The Tie Bar. So many choices!
  9. 5 in 1 Stainless Steel Money Clip
  10. Golf Stuff: Glove, Balls, Tees, etc.

Other small items I usually stuff in Matt’s stocking every year include $5 gift cards (Starbucks), a car wash coupon, scratch offs, candy and gum!

Funny side note: I was searching back through my blog for other stocking stuffer posts I’ve written and found the time Matt included a Target coupon in my stocking {here}. That man sure knows the way to my heart.

What do you stuff in your man’s stocking?

1. Jillian Manesh
    December 16, 2014 / 1:25 pm

cute ideas! i think im going to put a few pairs of fancy socks in my husbands stocking this year! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

2. Jess Scott
    December 16, 2014 / 1:31 pm

What a fun list! I have no idea what that thing is either, but it's going in Chad's stocking!!! 🙂 Men love those kinds of things. 🙂

3. KelseyBrooke
    December 16, 2014 / 1:42 pm

This post is perfect timing! We're just doing stockings this year too and I couldn't think of anything except for a phone case and a new leather watch strap.

4. Zoe {The Latina Lens}
    December 16, 2014 / 2:13 pm

How fun! I am sure Matt is going to love everything!

5. My Life as A Plate
    December 16, 2014 / 2:46 pm

These are great ideas, I love the Pocket Ref. Perfect timing for this post because I need to finish my Husband's stocking stuffers ASAP.

6. Jessica
    December 16, 2014 / 3:30 pm

Loving these ideas – especially the ties. Only $15? I need to check that out asap! Thanks for sharing – I was out of ideas for stocking stuffers!

7. Dabay Villarin
    December 16, 2014 / 4:11 pm

i got my hubs the pocket ref guide this year – hope he likes it! these are great stocking stuffer ideas, thank you 🙂

8. Annie
    December 16, 2014 / 4:29 pm

These are great. I'm ordering the survival thing for my dad and the neutralizer for kevin. TMI? Haha!

9. Brittany
    December 16, 2014 / 6:39 pm

This is such an awesome list and perfect timing! I always wait until the last minute for stocking stuffer for my husband! Thanks!!!!

10. Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    December 16, 2014 / 7:17 pm

Great ideas! I think Nick would love that money clip! Giveaway at my blog today!~Ashley @ A Cute

11. Jo
    December 16, 2014 / 7:20 pm

I have some of these in store for the guys in my life this year too! Gotta love Pinterest and Amazon! And I totally laughed out loud clicking back and reading through about Matt giving you the Target coupon in your stocking. Boys!!

12. Lauren Kauffman
    December 16, 2014 / 8:57 pm

Oh my gosh the amount my husband talks about metal collar stays! Glad to know he's not the only one. Love the list!

13. Danielle
    December 17, 2014 / 2:20 pm

Such lovely stocking stuffer ideas! The only prerequisite my fiance asked for was kipper snacks, specifically Crown Prince. I also bought him a large Mr. Goodbar (his favorite) and the new Nickelback CD. And then the 'toe' is filled with bite size chocolate.

14. Life as a Mrs.
    December 31, 2014 / 12:22 am

Those are great ideas for stocking stuffers in 2015!!