Busy, busy week! So y’all get a little recap today!
– ONE – Last Saturday Matt’s firm
sponsored the 4th Annual Casino Night benefiting the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte. It was so fun dressing up for the fancy occassion. Speaking of fancy, we had to buy Matt a tux for the event. Less than 20 minutes before the event Matt pulled out his tuxedo pants to find the security tag still attached!!! Soooo, other than an emergency trip to Belk to have the tag removed it was a fun night of Black Jack.
– TWO – My sister stayed with us a few days this week while she was in town for a work trip! It was so nice having her here.
– THREE – On Wednesday Caroline’s school had “Donuts with Dad”, which is quite possibly the cutest thing ever. It was Caroline’s first donut experience and (no surprise here) she ate TWO Krispy Kreme donuts.
– FOUR – Last night we had Supper Club! Since this month was open for hosting we decided to go OUT! We had the best time at RuRu’s Tacos & Tequila! We were also down two girls this month because both of them had their babies this week (two weeks early)!!!!!! There was extra tequila enjoyed to celebrate our new moms!
– FIVE – And last but not least…a little surprise for ya! Today I am teaming up with SuZeeBee Littles for a bibble giveaway! Wait, what’s a bibble?! A bibble is a trendy scarf bib designed to
protect your baby’s neck while also keeping their clothes dry. We recently received several items from this adorable shop (including a few scarves for Caroline that many of you have asked about) and are obsessed!
Anyway, SuZeeBee Littles is offering a bibble (of your choice) to one lucky reader! Just use the rafflecopter below to enter the giveaway! To win, you must be a follower of Carolina Charm. Good luck!
Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things
you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five
things and say hello!