It’s been a wild week! Not only is it my last full week of maternity leave (I return to work on Thursday) but Matt has been out of the country all week for a bachelor party. Yes, a bachelor party. In Germany. I am pretty sure I was still medicated after birth when I authorized the trip. But we’re surviving over here on our own. I commend all of you mamas who do this on the regular! Since Caroline was born Matt has never spent the night away so it’s been super weird for all of us! Pretty sure he shed some tears before he even made it to the airport.
– one – 9/11 – a day I’ll never forget. I am thinking about and praying for all of the families and heroes who were affected by the 9/11 terrorist attack today. It’s hard to believe that it’s been more than 10 years since this awful tragedy.
– two – I made the cutest cupcakes earlier this week for my friend’s birthday! Posting the tutorial and recipe next week!
– three – Trader Joes roundup. I thought it would be fun to share a few things I regularly throw into my cart when shopping at Trader Joes…
olive oil (we really love all of the TJ options so I try and switch up what I grab) // chocolate chip cookies // mini chicken tacos (perfect for toddler meals!!!) // goat cheese (I usually stock up on these big time. So cheap!) // wine, wine, wine // sesame honey almonds (you must try these if you haven’t had them before) // cookie butter (no explanation needed) // mandarin orange chicken // flowers (duh)
Would love to know some of your favorite TJ items too!
– four – For the Labor Day holiday we brought our circus over to our friend’s house down the street for dinner. We had the best time.
And the adults actually got to eat dinner uninterrupted thanks to Carolines’s fascination with Kid Cuisines. Corn dogs, french fries, corn and a brownie, all smothered in ketchup and separated by individual squares? This girl couldn’t shovel her dinner fast enough into her mouth.
|pre-ketchup smothered picture|
– five – Bedding refresh! Did you see my post earlier this week? I am so in love with our new look in our master!
Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things
you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five
things and say hello!