O’ Christmas Tree + Family Jammies || 2016

Our home is officially decorated which means we are one step closer to being ready for Christmas! At first I was a little sad that we had to get the smallest tree on the lot this year to fit into our tiny space but
I ended up loving this size more! This tree is a lot more full of meaningful ornaments and has a lot less random bulb ornaments. So
every time I walk by the tree I’m reminded of the most beautiful
memories. So…small tree for the win!

Caroline’s first handmade ornament from daycare last year.

Thomas’s first baby ornament.

Our first married Christmas ornament.

Cross ornaments from Caroline and Thomas’s baptism.

Our wedding invitation.

The hidden pickle.

I picked up this Christmas countdown link set in the $1 section at Target around Thanksgiving and Caroline loves ripping a link off each day. This also has helped her learn that Christmas isn’t today or tomorrow or this weekend…we still have many links to go!

Another framed Christmas card to add to our mantel! It is so wild to see how much has changed from year to year.

We put a little Christmas decor in Caroline’s room too but she can’t be trusted at night so we have to remove the tree from her room before she goes to bed.

Wreath by JN Holiday Designs

I also wanted to provide an update on our jammie-jams we ordered earlier this season. First, they arrived from China pretty fast. Second, they are SUPER cute but thinner than I had hoped. Third, the adult jams are weird-fitting. Actually, mine fit okay but Matt’s are hilarious — the top is wide and short and the bottoms fit like yoga pants. So I guess that’s what you get for purchasing the HA knock-offs, but I’m still pretty pumped about them.

Previous Christmas trees:

2015 Christmas Tree

2014 Christmas Tree

2013 Christmas Tree

2012 Christmas Tree

2011 Christmas Tree

Facebooktwitterpinterestinstagrambloglovin

1. Lizzie Simantz
    December 12, 2016 / 12:58 pm

I love all the sentimental ornaments! And I missed the deadline to get some knock off jammies, but I'm on it for next year!

2. Ashley Evans
    December 12, 2016 / 1:12 pm

I love your wreath! Can you tell me where you got it?

3. Anna
    December 12, 2016 / 2:36 pm

We ordered the same ones, but only for the kids. The 5T and 2T fit great, the 6/7 was a little weird. The top was big and the pants were small. All-in-all, I ain't complaining because it was WAY cheaper than anywhere else and they are adorable. Thanks for finding them and sharing!

4. Leslie Lukens Martin
    December 12, 2016 / 2:36 pm

I LOVE the idea of framing each year's card and displaying it! Brilliant! Everything looks fabulous!

5. LHWinstead
    December 12, 2016 / 7:18 pm

I love the matching pajamas SO MUCH!! So great!

6. jeffreykio
    December 13, 2016 / 10:49 am

There is a popular amount of insight as this regards to Kronos Muscle available today. I don't have funds to burn. Pros are holding Kronos Muscle to really high standards. You will be inspired by my defining remarks in connection with Kronos Muscle. The past of Kronos Muscle is very murky. It is so easy, isn't it? I'm trying to be diplomatic. Without a doubt, I would concentrate on Kronos Muscle. It's these citizens who seem to get confused. It places me between a rock and a hard place. I currently have moonbats working on Kronos Muscle. http://supplementranking.com/kronos-muscle/

7. Jillian Manesh
    December 13, 2016 / 7:51 pm

aww the matching pjs are so cute! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

8. Caley-Jade Rosenberg
    December 14, 2016 / 12:10 pm

LOVE the matching jammies and pics – and the cutest red nails x

9. Jessica Kessler
    December 15, 2016 / 5:57 pm

Your home looks beautiful all decked out for Christmas!! And the jammies are adorable. I love that you are all matching. My hubby would never go for that. Thanks for linking up with us.

10. Ashley Dorey
    December 15, 2016 / 9:55 pm

So, so sweet! We had to do the same thing with Stella's tree in the beginning, she would get up and plug it in. Love all of your Christmas cards, I need to get frames for all of ours; so special!