Stumped on what to ask Santa for this year? Me too. However, today I’m sharing a few of my faaaaavorite things that I’d recommend adding to your wish list. All items are tried and true favorites that I own, love and have blogged about (sometimes over-blogged about). Let me know if you need a little elf to shoot this over to your Santa. Happy wish list making!
1. State to State Coffee Mug: This adorable mug perfectly captures my heart in my two favorite states and is hands down my mug of choice each morning! This is also the perfect gift for your long distance bestie.
2. Hearthside Slippers: An annual wish list item, my mom gets everyone in the family a new set of hearthside slippers every Christmas. They are fleece-lined and so cozy!
3. Iluminage Beauty Eye Mask: This rejuvenating silky sleep mask is embedded with copper, a well-known essential mineral with skin-enhancing properties to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles while you sleep! This would be a good mom, mother-in-law or sister gift too!
4. NARS Mini Blush & Bronzer Duo: This is the most perfect (and best-selling) combination from NARS ever — my favorite blush (color: Orgasm) and favorite bronzer (color: Laguna) in one mini compact!!
5. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Spray: Another annual staple for my list! I’ll never wear any other scent and I always happen to spray my last few drops right around Christmas.
7. Ball Drop Earrings: I wear these ALL the time and always receive so many compliments on them. They pair well with so many outfits — dressy or casual!
8. 50mm Camera Lens: This is really the only lens I use on my camera and I always get a lot of questions from readers inquiring about my camera lens. Highly recommend!
9. Swig Wine Tumbler: Comes in one billion colors (two of which I own), keeps beverages cold for 9 hours and hot for 3 hours. Oh, and it’s dishwasher safe and shatter resistant, making this the perfect stemless wine cup!
10. Revision Black Mask: I use this mask 3x a week! It’s so so so good.
11. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: This concealer (color vanilla) works miracles! It’s creamy, smooth and can cover even the darkest under eye circles.
12. Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream: A little goes a loooong way. I’ve been using mine every night for 6 months and it still doesn’t look like I’ve ever used it. This eye cream is very soothing and creamy.
13. Bath Caddy: Conveniently holds a book/iPad, a candle, glass of wine and more. I use my caddy every single night while relaxing in the bath. Oh, and make sure to get this super inexpensive ($5) Epsom salt bath soap too. It’s my absolute favorite and smells heavenly (made with essential oils)!
14. NeuLash: I have seen insane results in my eye lash growth since using this lash enhancing serum. It is incredible and works to strengthen your lashes so they can grow longer and thicker!
Stocking Stuffers under $15
15. Mario Badescu Facial Sprays: I use this cooling and refreshing facial mist to hydrate my skin after getting out of the shower and I also use it as a makeup setting spray each morning.
16. Neutragena Hydro Boost: If you suffer from dry skin like me, you must must must try this gel cream out. I’ve also read this product is a major dupe for the Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion Moisturizer ($58).
17. L’Oreal Lash Paradise: An incredible $7 dupe for Too Face Better Than Sex mascara ($23)! I’ve never been married to a specific mascara (I swear I’ve tried them all and they are all the same) until I used this one. I am now on my third tube and not only does this mascara make my eye lashes look fuller, they are drastically longer since I started using it. If you don’t believe me, just read the Amazon reviews for yourself.
18. Seche Vite: The absolute best top coat ever. For a girl who pants her nails in bed and wakes up with tons of creases, this polish has been revolutionary. Not only does this seal your polish for a professional look, it fully dries in less than a minute and my manicures now lasts up to a week without chipping!
19. PopSocket: Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip! PopSockets help secure your grip and hold your phone more comfortably so you drop your phone less. It also allows you to securely prop your phone up at an angle for watching videos, etc.
20. MAC Lipstick: (color Twig). My favorite color since my wedding day! Twig is one of those colors that looks good on anyone which is probably why it’s a makeup artist’s go-to lip color. It truly is an amazing lipstick in every category – color, quality, long-lasting, etc. Here is my favorite $3 dupe for this lipstick too. It’s not as amazing as the MAC version but close enough!
21. Sunglasses // My favorite sunglasses! I get a lot of questions about them. They are super cute and are only $12!