The Sephora sale opened today!!
VIB members receive access to shop Spring Bonus products at 15% off with code YESVIB, and Beauty Insider members get 10% off with code YESINSIDER. If you aren’t a member, sign up for free here. But you can only use the code once so make your purchase count!
I use this sale to restock my every day makeup. Here are my top favorite products ever. Now is the time to grab them, folks! These are my tried and true favorites I use daily and I’ve blogged about over and over — because they are all amazing. And if you only grab one, GET THE BECCA SETTING POWDER. You deserve it.
1. Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder // An ultra-translucent setting powder that sets makeup for extended wear with a revitalizing, mist-like effect on skin. Basically blurs any makeup imperfections and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day!
2. Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation [color: nude] // This is hands down the best foundation I’ve ever used. It’s a medium coverage matte foundation that doesn’t go on thick or cakey. It’s smooth, light and infused with peach and sweet fig cream!
3. Urban Decay Naked3 Palette // Features a dozen gorgeous, rose-hued neutrals—from the palest, shimmery pink to a deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter. This was my #1 Christmas wish list item last year and I use it almost every day!
4. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer [color: vanilla] // Hands down, the best concealer out there. It works miracles! It’s creamy, smooth and can cover even the darkest under eye circles.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade // I can’t tell you how many brow products I’ve tried — waxes, pencils, shadows, gels, etc. For awhile I was using Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencils but I was going through them too fast and it wasn’t a product I could quickly apply without it looking like I had, well, penciled eye brows! This smudge-free, waterproof pomade is truly the perfect all-in-one brow product for those of you who fill in your brows every day.
6. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer // Best bronzer ever. And perfect for contouring.
7. Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil // I’ve always been a Josie Maran product junkie, but this tanner takes the cake as my favorite JM product. I love that it’s 100% pure argan oil, coconut water and aloe, smells amazing (which I didn’t know was possible for a tanner) and lasts all week. So yeah, it definitely lives up to it’s “liquid gold” name for sure! Oh, and it only comes in one color that develops into a medium tan so you can’t get the wrong color for your skin!
8. NARS Blush // I’ve tried so many blushes and always come back to this one.
9. DevaCurl Wave Maker Touchable Texture Whip // The best curly hair product!
10. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum // The only fragrance I’ve worn since college. It’s too perfect to ever experiment with any other fragrance, lasts forever and worth every single penny.
SHOP THE POST