Five on Friday | A Survey

I just checked and I have written more than 215 Five on Friday posts since starting this series back in 2013. TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN (although it’s probably more than that as it took me awhile to start properly categorizing my posts way back in the day)! Clearly, I needed some lessons in formatting (and photography) back then too. Anyway, in case you didn’t know, this weekly post started as a link-up with some of my favorite blogger friends. Link-ups used to be SO cool. Maybe they still are? I don’t know! Anyway, after all of these years I have continued to publish this post weekly, while my co-hosts have all moved on for one reason or another! For the most part, I’ve always enjoyed this post because it’s my place to put all of the miscellaneous things from my week that don’t necessarily need an entirely separate post. But to be completely honest, it’s a lot more time consuming than you would think and I’m in the process of evaluating how I want to spend my time in this space moving forward.

Anyway, so I have a question. Well, two questions.

1. Do you still enjoy these posts?

Or is it time for me to throw in the towel? I’m considering either scaling these back to maybe 1-2 times a month, or moving on completely.

2. If you do like these posts, which topics are your favorites?

• Recipes
  • Tidbits of life
  • Amazon finds
  • Books/podcasts
  • Kid stuff
  • Fashion (work clothes, kid clothes, affordable clothes, investment pieces, accessories, casual looks, etc.)
  • Products (grocery items, home items, beauty, etc.)
  • Other (you tell me!)

And as always, THANK YOU for reading along. I am so grateful for YOU!

1. Tara
    June 28, 2019 / 5:39 am

Love these posts and love the variety of things you throw at us each week, as it’s a nice mix up!

• Amy
      June 28, 2019 / 11:02 pm

Love the 5 on Friday posts! Tidbits of life, fashion and kid stuff are my faves.

• Amy Levine
      June 29, 2019 / 2:04 pm

I love the kids stuff, kid friendly recipes and products
      Stuff for home.

• Pauline Herlihy
      June 30, 2019 / 8:41 am

Love the product reviews, Amazon finds, Five on Fridays, recipes, Supper Club too!

2. Ashley
    June 28, 2019 / 5:49 am

I really like these posts and how they are organized. Love the fashion, Amazon finds and kid stuff 😁.

3. Christy Dyer
    June 28, 2019 / 6:00 am

LOVE!!!! Don’t stop! I like the variety.

4. Sara Perrera
    June 28, 2019 / 6:15 am

Love these posts. They have a little bit of everything and I always love when you throw in some Amazon finds.

• Leslie S
      July 3, 2019 / 3:00 pm

Love these posts. Love the randomness – love all these topics!

5. Jackie
    June 28, 2019 / 6:30 am

These are my favorite posts!!

6. Jennifer
    June 28, 2019 / 6:35 am

These are my favorite posts too! Especially the products and recipes.

7. Natalie
    June 28, 2019 / 6:39 am

Yes! Don’t quit these! I love the recommendations for books podcasts etc

• Natalie
      June 28, 2019 / 6:43 am

I would also say that the blogging community has just turned into one big swipe fest or set of sponsored posts and I really the format of these posts that are just a big mash up of you !

• Cat
        June 28, 2019 / 10:17 am

TOTALLY AGREE with this — Five on Friday posts (whether here or elsewhere) are best, IMHO, when they serve as a *break* from the barrage of affiliate links and selling. They remind me of why I loved following blogs back in the day ~10 years ago — cute, interesting life tidbits.

• Sarah
          June 28, 2019 / 10:54 am

Agreed! Totally get that you need to make money but like these posts the best when they are authentic and unsponsored.

• Ashley
            June 28, 2019 / 7:08 pm

Agree! I know bloggers want to profit from their time investment and I get that but sometimes it’s nice to hear about people’s lives versus posts selling me things

• Carolyn H.
        June 28, 2019 / 11:41 am

Completely agree! Five on Friday posts are a refreshing change from all the selling and feel very real. I enjoy seeing featured whatever you’re feeling that week, even if it’s something you think no one would be interested in hearing about, we probably are!

• Amy Warren
      June 28, 2019 / 2:01 pm

These are my favorite part of your blog!

8. Katy
    June 28, 2019 / 6:43 am

1. Yes!!! 2. All of the above!!

9. Carol
    June 28, 2019 / 6:55 am

I love 5 on Friday! It makes my Friday to check it first thing on Friday after I open chrome. And with five items there is always one that relates to me. Love, love, love <3

10. Peyton
    June 28, 2019 / 7:13 am

I look forward to your Five in Friday posts every week!!! I actually get bummed when there isn’t one because I love all of your recommendations! I hope you don’t get rid of them! I love all the content categories you post!

11. E blunden
    June 28, 2019 / 7:17 am

I love this post and look forward to it every Friday. It’s my first blog I look at.

I love the variety of topics. My kids are grown but I have grandchildren the same age as your kids so use your recommendations for gifts etc.

12. Kelli
    June 28, 2019 / 7:20 am

I wouldn’t change a thing about these posts – I enjoy reading them and you’re spot on – great way to share things that don’t necessarily merit their own posts.

13. Alexis
    June 28, 2019 / 7:27 am

I love these posts! I don’t know if you ever read the blog Carrie Bradshaw Lied but she does a similar Friday post and hers is really to the point. Or so I assume…no clue how much goes into it on the back in. But I really like her format. Pictures with a simple description and then a little blur about her week or weekend.
    And I like all of your topics. I know that doesn’t help you narrow it down very much…sorry!
    Have a great weekend!

14. Faith
    June 28, 2019 / 7:28 am

I love these posts … recipes and life tidbits!

15. Tyson
    June 28, 2019 / 7:29 am

I love these posts and I love all of the categories! Keep them coming!

16. Brooke
    June 28, 2019 / 7:29 am

I love these posts. Please keep them coming! I like the recipes, tidbits of life, kids stuff, book/podcasts.

17. Michelle
    June 28, 2019 / 7:30 am

These are some of my favorite post! I love recipes always but the random good ideas, products, & shares are always so good! Love your blog!!

18. Nan
    June 28, 2019 / 7:32 am

I love it all! Especially Amazon and easy recipes. Thanks for doing what you do!

19. June 28, 2019 / 7:39 am

These are some of my very favorite posts!! Don’t stop them!! I love weekend recaps, recipes, travel posts too!

20. Natalie
    June 28, 2019 / 7:41 am

These are my favorite posts to read!! Keep them coming!!

21. Lisa
    June 28, 2019 / 7:41 am

Love these posts as well! Great variety of content and I look forward to them each week. Fav topics are recent finds, books, products, clothes for anyone in your fam, gift ideas, recipes, etc

22. Sarah
    June 28, 2019 / 7:42 am

I too love these posts each week (and I miss the other link up bloggers). I think I like the variety most but I get the most value from your recommendations (products, services, amazon, etc) but I just really enjoy the “snackable” content.

23. Megan
    June 28, 2019 / 7:45 am

These are my favorite posts! I love that you always incorporate life, tidbits of this/that, fashion, etc. I love that it’s always a mix. I actually start my work days on Fridays reading your post. It’s my pick me up to get to the end of the work day. Actually a little sad today it isn’t 5 things LOL.

24. Tonya
    June 28, 2019 / 7:46 am

Love these posts & look forward to them each Friday! The variety is great, especially the amazon finds.

25. Jennifer
    June 28, 2019 / 7:49 am

I love these posts! My favorites are amazon finds, fashion/makeup picks and kids stuff!

26. Cheri
    June 28, 2019 / 7:50 am

Love these posts. Part of my daily coffee routine since retirement. Wish I could write like you!

27. Ashlie M Brining
    June 28, 2019 / 7:56 am

These are my favorite posts! I love the mix of products you provide–from Amazon to recipes. They are always a post I click on on and read!

28. Paula
    June 28, 2019 / 8:02 am

I love these posts and look forward to the variety of things that you share! Amazon finds and kids stuff are my faves and I frequently buy/try things that you have recommended!

29. Kelsie
    June 28, 2019 / 8:07 am

I love 5 on Friday!! The Amazon finds and recipes are my favorite !!

30. Jill Mac
    June 28, 2019 / 8:12 am

Love all that you do!!! Don’t stop!!

31. Brandi
    June 28, 2019 / 8:16 am

5 on Friday are some of my favorite posts. I love the variety of items you post about/recommend. Please keep them coming.

32. Lauren
    June 28, 2019 / 8:17 am

These are my favorite posts! I seriously look forward to reading it every Friday! Don’t quit! 🙏🏻

33. Brittany
    June 28, 2019 / 8:21 am

I don’t EVER comment, but felt the need to today. THESE ARE MY FAVORITE POSTS! I look forward to them every single week – the first thing I do on my Friday mornings. You give so many great recommendations that I always immediately look into! I love the variety of whatever is important in your lives that week. PLEASE DON’T STOP!

34. Molly
    June 28, 2019 / 8:24 am

Please keep these posts! I really enjoy the mix (especially amazon finds, work clothes(!), and kids items).

35. Sarah Jones
    June 28, 2019 / 8:30 am

I ❤️❤️❤️ Them! Please don’t stop!!!!

36. June 28, 2019 / 8:32 am

I love these posts so much! They’re quick, easy to read and offer lots of recommendations. The only thing I miss is the link-up! 🙂

37. Toni :0)
    June 28, 2019 / 8:33 am

Ahhh I’m a huge fan of these posts!! Please don’t stop! I think a variety of topics and snippets of your life are perfect. I’m sorry they are time consuming as I appreciate them. If scaling back to just a couple of times a month helps, I’d still appreciate that too. You are a favorite blog read of mine. Constant sponsored posts can be a real drag but yours never are. Grateful for what you do share as I love following your little family.

38. Cin
    June 28, 2019 / 8:35 am

Oh my word just love your blog-writing. I am a Grandma and I find so much here. THe mix of “everything “ is just fresh and truthful. I so enjoy your posts.
    ( wish I had some lovely friends as you have)…..
    Ps— I applaud your time away with just your husband. We have been married for 36 years-3 kids, and we have always done at least one or two trips away a year all on our own. One of my husbands mentors advised us early on “1 trip with the family needs a follow up with just husband/wife “. Best investment! Take care.

39. Gini
    June 28, 2019 / 8:37 am

I love all of your posts! Please don’t stop. I am a 60-year old woman who just stumbled on your blog several years ago. You remind me so much of me and how we raised our daughter and son; both working high stressed jobs and enjoying all that God provided. You keep me current! I love your finds, your recipes, your thoughts, your book recommendations. You always make me smile.

40. ERIN C
    June 28, 2019 / 8:39 am

Love these posts! I’m not very picky about topics…but I can relate more to recipes, tidbits of life, and kid stuff! Love your blog…keep up the good work! 🙂

41. Lori
    June 28, 2019 / 8:41 am

These are my very favorite posts. I don’t read many blogs anymore but these posts are the best!

42. Susan Nohner
    June 28, 2019 / 8:44 am

I love these little snippets at the end of the week!! I love the tidbits of life the most with recipes and kids stuff next in line for interests.

43. Megan
    June 28, 2019 / 8:53 am

I love your posts and the variety of topics each Friday! You are one of the only blogs I look forward to reading these days!

44. Diana
    June 28, 2019 / 8:56 am

I love these posts! I love the randomness and have tried or ordered so many.

45. Susan Shultz
    June 28, 2019 / 8:56 am

I enjoy your posts, but I agree it probably is a lot of work-especially working full time and having children. We all love them, so maybe do once a week? At least keep us updated on things!

46. Cameron T Kendrick
    June 28, 2019 / 8:59 am

Love the 5 on Friday! Recipes, Tidbits of lifeBooks/podcasts, Kid stuff and Products (grocery items, home items, beauty, etc.)

47. Tabitha
    June 28, 2019 / 9:10 am

I absolutely adore these posts and would be so sad if you stopped them 🙁 and part of the fun is the variety of topics covered. Please don’t stop these 🙂

48. Candice
    June 28, 2019 / 9:10 am

Absolutely love your 5 on Friday’s but I understand wanting to scale them back. Amazon finds, books and podcasts, kid stuff and recipes are probably my favorite 5 on Friday stuff. 🙂 Mostly the Amazon finds though. I love Amazon.

49. June 28, 2019 / 9:15 am

Still enjoy them and wish they were still link ups!

50. Meghan
    June 28, 2019 / 9:19 am

Your 5 on Friday are my favorite!!! If Christina recommends it I buy it! I love the all product recommendations, life tid bits, podcasts, and life hacks. BEST blogger out there!!!

51. Jen
    June 28, 2019 / 9:20 am

Love them. You are by far one of my favorite bloggers/instagrammers because you keep it real. I love reading the stuff you buy for your kids, the activities you do, new Amazon finds, etc.

52. Deanna
    June 28, 2019 / 9:21 am

I love all of the five on Friday posts. I love the variety. Not sure that helps you narrow anything down, but I wouldn’t change a thing!

53. Crystal
    June 28, 2019 / 9:29 am

All of it, really. I have found many things on Amazon, booked vacations and listened to books thanks to you 😉 I just like a mix each week versus 5 things on one topic.

54. Katie
    June 28, 2019 / 9:29 am

The 5 on Friday posts are my favorite!! I look forward to reading every Friday! Please don’t stop!

55. Christine
    June 28, 2019 / 9:32 am

I love reading them every Friday! 🙂

56. June 28, 2019 / 9:36 am

These are always some of my favorite posts! I like that they are more “real” and less perfect! Please keep them coming! 🙂 And I love all the topics youcover- you never know what you’re going to get and that makes them interesting! Plus I do love a linkup !

57. Katie
    June 28, 2019 / 9:40 am

I like Five on Friday but I wish you’d focus less on affiliate links and sponsored items. I appreciate the idea of sharing recommendations, but I would like that to be a smaller percentage of your content than it currently is (just an idea, maybe you could make that only one of your Five and call it out). Just trying to give you honest feedback and one perspective. I know this is the reality for a lot of bloggers, but as a reader it decreases the authenticity that I’ve come to enjoy about your blog over the years.

• Cat
      June 28, 2019 / 2:30 pm

• Elizabeth
        June 30, 2019 / 6:47 pm

Agreed. I find that the more affiliate links and sponsored posts, the more I start to lose interest in a blog/ger. As OP said, I realize this is the reality of the industry now, but it’s a turn-off to a certain extent.

The ‘Amazon finds’ are probably my least favorite…several bloggers I follow do those type posts and my eyes start glazing over and I usually click out.

58. Kate
    June 28, 2019 / 9:48 am

Love the variety and look forward to Friday’s!

59. June 28, 2019 / 9:59 am

I always love these post & love that they are a mix bag of things!

60. Jen
    June 28, 2019 / 10:05 am

I live for your posts – all of them! I actually look forward to them, because you always keep it real & you’re super honest & authentic. Love the fashion, the recipes, the travel, the Amazon finds, other deals, house stuff & the kiddos! Love it all. Do not stop.

61. Kerrie Hofstad
    June 28, 2019 / 10:09 am

I love these posts! Tidbits of life, Amazon finds, all things MARRIAGE, home and beauty products, and life with kids are my faves. Of course I will read any and everything you post because you’re one of my favorites and I respect that you have to spend your time wisely. ♥️

62. Abbie
    June 28, 2019 / 10:14 am

I LOVE these posts!! I get excited about reading them each week! I love that it is a hodgepodge of things!!

63. Dayna
    June 28, 2019 / 10:17 am

These posts are my Friday night ritual! Loved having the links posted as well. Please continue.

64. Liz Berry
    June 28, 2019 / 10:40 am

Please please please keep your five on Friday! I absolutely love the variety of randomness. I love your suggestions and often refer back to these because it’s easy to remember when you’ve shared something as part of a Five on Friday.

65. Kelly
    June 28, 2019 / 10:44 am

1. I look forward to these posts every week! It’s like the best way I kick my Friday mornings off, seeing what my favorite bloggers have been up to!

2. I love – recipes, tidbits of life, amazon finds, fashion, and product finds!

🙂

66. Erin
    June 28, 2019 / 10:49 am

These are some of my favorite posts! I find lots of great ideas here.
    Random Amazon finds, Kid stuff, fashion and products you use are the best!

67. Sarah
    June 28, 2019 / 10:52 am

LOVE these posts. You do them the best of any blogger I follow. Anything you want to post is great, but really love Amazon finds, product reviews and kid stuff!

68. Dara
    June 28, 2019 / 10:56 am

I look forward to your five on Friday every week, please don’t stop them! I enjoy everything you post, I think depending on the results maybe you could post whatever it easiest for you.

69. Hailey
    June 28, 2019 / 11:02 am

LOVE them ! Don’t stop ! I like a variety of topics .

70. tricia Plummer
    June 28, 2019 / 11:07 am

Please don’t stop– LOVE THIS !!

71. Anna
    June 28, 2019 / 11:38 am

These are my favorite of your posts! I especially like the product recommendations!!!

72. Alex
    June 28, 2019 / 11:44 am

I look forward to Friday all week and these posts are a main reason why!!!! Don’t stop them!!!

73. Lilla Furcron
    June 28, 2019 / 12:00 pm

Love your posts …… don’t stop

74. Lilla Furcron
    June 28, 2019 / 12:01 pm

Love your posts …… don’t stop

75. Marian Emch
    June 28, 2019 / 12:10 pm

I love your posts. I look forward to five on friday.

76. KELSEY
    June 28, 2019 / 12:13 pm

Love these posts! My favs are recipes, books and Amazon finds!

77. Shawna
    June 28, 2019 / 1:00 pm

I am MADLY and DEEPLY IN LOVE with your Five on Fridays!! I check YOUR post firsts and I have made so many good purchases from them because I know that they are coming from an HONEST review! It isn’t sponsored and they are tested, tried and true!!! I really like your Amazon purchases, recipes, home decor, beauty products and MORE!! PLEASE, even if you are the last blogger on the planet doing Five on Fridays, DON’T break up with them/us!!! 🙂 xoxo

78. Anna
    June 28, 2019 / 1:01 pm

They are my very favorite and I love the variety of your topics!!! I truly hope you do not discontinue or reduce! But I for sure understand time constraints when you are a working mom. 😳

79. Kate
    June 28, 2019 / 1:08 pm

I love these posts. All the content is enjoyable, my top faves are:

– Recipes
    – Tidbits of life
    – Amazon finds
    – Books/podcasts
    – Products (grocery items, home items, beauty, etc.)
    – Other: your thoughts, advice, etc

Kate

80. Brittany
    June 28, 2019 / 1:12 pm

They’re my favorite posts please don’t take them away, or scale back…if anything do them twice a week!!

81. Kaylee
    June 28, 2019 / 1:16 pm

these posts are my absolute favorites! i don’t have a specific topic i love because i truly enjoy it all! thank you for being YOU!

82. June 28, 2019 / 1:20 pm

Love these posts! I wish Natasha and April still did them too!

83. Jennifer
    June 28, 2019 / 2:29 pm

These are my favorite posts! I honestly look forward to reading them and love that you still post them!

84. Katie
    June 28, 2019 / 2:40 pm

Please keep posting! I love all your content! As a working mom, I love your style. I always love seeing your amazon finds as well as what your family is up to! ThaNks for sharing and writing.

85. Emily J
    June 28, 2019 / 2:48 pm

Love these posts and how random they can be. Fave topics- recipes, products, recommendations, life tidbits, everything 🙂

86. Cassie Dadakis
    June 28, 2019 / 2:57 pm

I’ve been reading for a looooong time and I love all your posts and definitely really like the five on Friday! Your recipes, amazon posts, life updates and overall humor and real-ness are so refreshing! 🙂

87. Kara Kiera n
    June 28, 2019 / 3:13 pm

Agree with everyone else! Love these posts the best and the mix of all topics! Please keep them! Love you blog especially as a working mom!!!

88. Jennifer M
    June 28, 2019 / 3:29 pm

I love these posts and my favorites are tidbits of life with amazon recommendations. 🙂

But I like a variety of info too.

89. Noelle Carpenter
    June 28, 2019 / 3:59 pm

I LOVE your Friday posts and look forward to them each week!! I love the variety of topics too. You’re one of my FAVE bloggers, I just think you’re adorable and always love what you feature!!

90. June 28, 2019 / 4:28 pm

Love these posts! Random daily tidbits, book recommendations, Amazon finds, outfits, recipes! You’re amazing- I’ll read no matter how often you do them!

91. Erin
    June 28, 2019 / 4:51 pm

I love reading your blog, but anything sponsored is an immediate no. I’m the same way with other blogs and on IG as well. I want to read posts that aren’t selling something.

92. Robin
    June 28, 2019 / 4:54 pm

I’ve been reading your blog since sometime in 2015, but I’ve never posted before. I love the variety of 5 on Friday, and look forward to it every week! I hope you keep the post!

93. Ashley
    June 28, 2019 / 5:16 pm

I love everything you share! Don’t stop the posts! My favorite things are amazon purchases, recipes, and life tidbits but I’ll take it all! 🙂

94. Quincy mason
    June 28, 2019 / 6:42 pm

I love these posts! My favorites are books, recipes, amazon finds, fashion, products!

95. Dawn
    June 28, 2019 / 7:00 pm

I love “Five on Friday” and look forward to it each week. All of the above choices as topics.

96. Allie K.
    June 28, 2019 / 7:15 pm

I used to really love your blog, Christina. I looked forward to reading it every week. But to be frank, it’s no longer enjoyable to me. Your focus seems to have shifted so much lately to (if I may be so blunt) shilling product — and surprisingly, it seems much of it is just made-in-China Amazon junk — that instead of reading your blog for quality recommendations and uplifting and engaging posts, I find myself eye-rolling and moving along. I’d imagine this change to your blog is out of necessity, though, since you and your husband appear to enjoy this new lifestyle that being comped has afforded you. It’s a disappointment, though, as the sincerity of your posts has certainly shifted as a result. We’re constantly bombarded with sales pitches and shilling everywhere we turn these days, and it’s a shame that it’s becoming the norm with even the best blogs now. What’s even sadder, though, is that an attorney in private practice needs supplemental income to the degree we see on the blog. It’s just sad and unfortunate, but not unexpected I guess in the current climate of more stuff…can’t have enough stuff…must buy all the stuff…and the Jones’. There’s always that, too. You have an adorable family and I’ve really enjoyed following them over the years. But every good thing must come to an end…Blessings to you!

97. Robin Moran
    June 28, 2019 / 8:07 pm

Hi!! Long time follower (pre babies and wedding) and I really enjoy all your posts but love the 5 on Friday ones. I enjoy the variety you post! Keep them coming!!

98. Becca Buncie
    June 28, 2019 / 8:31 pm

These are my favorite posts just like they are!

99. Allie
    June 28, 2019 / 9:20 pm

I like that you provide a variety of topics. I used to blog, and I’ve stopped following a lot of my friends that blog because they only blog about clothes or stuff that they can hawk for a commission. Keep up the variety!

100. June Pope
    June 28, 2019 / 9:34 pm

Well, if all these posts don’t convince you I don’t know what will! We love 5 on Fridays. I love the quickie meal suggestions, how you spend the weekend, baking with Caroline….all of it.

101. Amanda
    June 28, 2019 / 10:58 pm

The five on Friday posts are my favorite! I always look forward to reading them on Friday nights 🙂 I love the random combination and little bit of everything- feels authentic and you always have great topics!

102. June 28, 2019 / 11:03 pm

I love these posts so much. They are some of the last vestiges of the old blogging world and I really CLING to posts like these. I love recipes, kid stuff, random life, and occasional products that you legit have just discovered and use!

103. June 29, 2019 / 12:20 am

Please continue, these are some of my favorites of your posts and your blog is hands down my favorite!

104. Lori
    June 29, 2019 / 6:39 am

Friday favorites are my favorite of the week. Recipes, books, and products you’re loving are my favorite!! Long live BLOGS!!

105. Stacey
    June 29, 2019 / 8:47 am

No… please don’t stop posting these! I’ve always looked forward to Friday’s and reading these! I love the randomness and tidbits of EVERYthing you share!

106. Gina Hartley
    June 29, 2019 / 12:25 pm

I love your Amazon finds!!! I’ve bought many things you suggested

107. Jenny
    June 29, 2019 / 2:42 pm

These have actually ALWAYS been my favorite posts! I can’t tell you how many things from Amazon I’ve bought based on these posts lol. They are just so fun! Hope you keep them! Honestly, I’ve always liked the variety you’ve posted and I don’t have a specific thing I hope is in it, it’s just fun to see whatever you came up with!

108. GAYLE
    June 29, 2019 / 3:15 pm

Please don’t quit these posts!!! I’m sure they are time consuming, but they are the ones I look most forward to reading each week. (This is from a 68 year old Nana!!!)

109. Nicole Gray
    June 29, 2019 / 4:08 pm

Live these posts, they are a favorite!!! Love the variety!!!

110. Ashley
    June 29, 2019 / 8:50 pm

Love these post but totally understand if you need to scale back!

111. Julie G.
    June 30, 2019 / 3:45 am

Yes!! I always look forward to this post! I like all the categories!!👍🏻🙂

112. jamie
    June 30, 2019 / 11:59 am

YESSSSS!

My favs:

Amazon finds
    Books/podcasts
    Kid stuff
    Products (grocery items, home items, beauty, etc.)

113. Heather
    June 30, 2019 / 1:18 pm

Yes, these are my favorite! I love your recipe, fashion and travel posts. I love seeing the pictures of your kids and their updates.

114. Erin
    June 30, 2019 / 3:15 pm

I’ve been tuning in for the 5 on Fridays for a few years now! Love the new products, clothing, jewelry, and food stuff. I hope you keep them going!!

115. Breanne
    June 30, 2019 / 7:00 pm

I love 5 on Friday! I love the variety in those posts- recipes, amazon finds, kidstuff, life, all of it! Those are some of my favorites! My girls are 8 and 4 so I’m always interested in what other mamas are doing/thinking with their girls.

P.S. Go Gators!

116. Reb
    July 1, 2019 / 9:13 am

I say keep them up with one caveat. I don’t like when bloggers do a five on Friday but don’t have enough new content, so they throw in repeats from the week they already posted about. If you don’t have enough content, save it for the next Friday! You don’t have to be on an every Friday schedule. Quality not quantity 🙂

117. Evy Casanova
    July 1, 2019 / 7:57 pm

Love them and all the subjects you listed. 🙂

118. Ellen
    July 2, 2019 / 11:35 am

I’m with the group that likes the 5 on Fridays; DISLIKES them when they are a sales pitch. Your blog and your family are adorable … please keep it real!

119. Stacey
    July 3, 2019 / 8:29 am

I love these posts and enjoy the variety: Recipes, Tidbits of life, Amazon finds & Fashion (work clothes, affordable clothes, investment pieces, accessories, casual looks, etc.) are probably my faves!
    Always love the little life hacks you share too!

120. Artina
    July 5, 2019 / 1:14 pm

I really enjoy these posts and love the variety that you throw in.