It’s been a super busy week so let’s get right down to it!
– one – I am going to do a full post soon on Caroline’s birthday but in the meantime I wanted to share one of my favorite pictures from the party last weekend. We were able to convince Caroline and Thomas to wear their ears for approximately 11 seconds for this picture…
– two – I also have to share one of the biggest hits from the party – the bouncey house! Mimi and Grandad surprised Caroline with this amazing gift for her birthday and all 18 kiddos had an absolute blast jumping around all morning. We thought about renting one for her party but now we have our very own to inflate whenever we want! We are going to get so much use out of this for years to come too.
– three – I’ve been using the mascara my sister got me for Mother’s Day all week and really, really, really like it! If you’re like me and are constantly trying out new mascaras I highly recommend adding Benefit Bad Gal Lash to your collection!
– four – Earlier this week I made a quick trip for work down to Atlanta. While I was there I grabbed dinner with two of my faves, Brynn and August, at St. Cecilia! We had an absolute blast. Maybe even a little too much fun for a school night.
– five – We are still loving our HelloFresh deliveries! I have LOVED hearing from so many of you that you’ve signed up and are enjoying HelloFresh too! Below are the links to our TOP 9 favorite dinners we’ve enjoyed recently in case you’re looking to add some variety to your meal plan! Each recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make, uses lots of fresh ingredients and is super delicious. Many of these recipes are meals I would never think to cook (especially during a week night) but HelloFresh makes it SO easy!
My personal favorite is tied between the Juicy Lucy Burger and the Thai Beef Stir-Fry! Matt’s ALL-TIME favorite has been the Thai Pork Laarb Burger!
Top 9 Recent Favorite Recipes:
Crispy Spiced Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries and Garden Salad
Thai Pork Laarb Burger with Cucumber Mint Salad
Asian-Style Salmon with Broccolini, Quick-Pickled Cucumber & Rice
Thai Beef Stir-Fry with Basil, Coconut Rice and Crispy Green Beans
Paprika-Rubbed Chicken with Barley, Tomato and Avocado Salad
Herby Pan-Seared Chicken with Farro Caprese Salad
Spanish Steak Salad
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Lemony Potato & Zucchini Hash
Juicy Lucy Burgers with Tomato-Onion Jam and Baby Gem Lettuce Salad
Want to try HelloFresh? Use promo code MG8GKD for $40 off your first box! That means you can try out HelloFresh for $29 and then cancel after your box arrives or keep on going.
Also, I received another promo code to give my friends a FREE box of HelloFresh meals! I’d be happy to send the first THREE people to leave their email address in the comments a free week of HelloFresh to try!
1.) Write your post about five things you’re lovin’ this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!