Usually my gift guides are filled with items we own and love or are on our wish list. So this one took some digging to come up with 25 gift ideas for moms, mother-in-laws and grandmas! I’ve selected a wide variety of items so I hope you find a gift or 3 to scoop up! Make sure to read through the descriptions as I’ve linked similar or related items from other retailers too!
And as always, THANK YOU for shopping through my links! Your support truly means the world to me!
- St. Jude Bell-Shaped Yuletide Spice Scented Candle: For the recipient who literally has everything and wants nothing…this oversized, jingle bell-shaped candle is filled with a warm seasonal scent and Pottery Barn donates 25% of the purchase price directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital!
- XL Waterproof Beach Tote: This extra large rubber beach tote is sandproof, waterproof and comes in 11 colors.
- You & Me, Mom Journal: This journal is designed to be shared between a mom and her kiddo, passed back and forth to record the moments and memories that mark that special bond. The heartwarming pages are full of prompts for each of you to answer: early memories, traditions, shared traits, and wishes for the future together.
- Magazine Subscription: Who doesn’t love a little gift in their mailbox each month in the form of a magazine!? Food, decor, art, health, lifestyle, crafts, travel…the subscription options are endless!
- DIY Sushi Kit (similar version available on Amazon): For the lady who likes to exercise her culinary creativity, this kit makes it easy to roll sushi right at home. The kit includes all the ingredients needed for sushi rice, plus seasonings and a flexible mat.
- Barefoot Dreams Full Length Robe: The coziest lightweight robe!
- Marble Star Cheese Board: This 12″x12″ marble serving board is perfect for cheese, tapas, sweets and more. You can also personalize your board with a sandblasted monogram for an extra elevated touch. And there’s a matching set of 4 marble star coasters too!
- Click & Grow Smart Garden (also available at West Elm): This smart garden takes care of your herbs automatically by monitoring their water, light and nutrients at all times. The NASA-inspired Smart Soil creates an optimal environment for your plants, with no pesticides, fungicides or hormones. Just place the capsules, add water and plug in the machine!
- DNA Kit: Such a fun gift!! This test kit allows you to discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 2000+ regions. You can also learn what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences.
- Paint By Number Set: This kit allows you to paint frame-worthy masterpieces in 3-5 hours with Rachel Austen’s vintage-style paint-by-number set. There are several kit options with different themes too!
- Petite Travel Jewelry Box (Also available in lots of bright colors at Mark & Graham): Covered in soft pebbled leather and fitted with elegant brass-plated hardware this jewelry box can accommodate everything from rings and stud earrings to wide hoops, bangle bracelets and chain necklaces. And you can personalize with a name or monogram!
- Moss Bird House: The cutest moss covered bird house! I am also obsessed with this bungalow version too!
- Digital Photo Frame: Available in 8 sizes, this top-selling digital frame allows you to share photos and videos instantly via email or app!
- Handwritten Recipe Cutting Board: I think this is just the sweetest gift ever and an amazing keepsake.
- Monogrammed Hand Towel: These embroidered hand towels are absolutely gorgeous and are so thick and soft!
- Peter Thomas Roth Cloud Mask (also available on Amazon): This is my favorite face mask of ALL TIME. I have never experienced a face mask like this before but it legit feels like a bubble bath on my face. This whipped and creamy mask is packed with hyaluronic acid and uses moisture in the air to bring oxygen to your face (or something like that. I don’t know. But it’s MAGIC).
- Plush Slippers: I have 2 pairs of these and they are absolutely dreamy. They truly feel like you’re walking on clouds.
- Cookbook for 2: For the couple who doesn’t like leftovers, this cookbook is packed with over 650 innovative two-serving recipes that the folks at America’s Test Kitchen created from scratch.
- Garden Tote Bag: For the lady who loves to garden! This tote is handcrafted from a lightweight but durable cotton canvas and features eight, handy outer pockets for gardening tools, gloves and more. Personalize it with a monogram and fill it up with sunscreen and gardening accessories for your favorite plant lover.
- Picnic Wine Table: This is also on MY wish list this year! How fun is this portable wine picnic table for the beach, park, backyard or anywhere!? There are 2 person or 4 person options and both feature collapsible legs for easy set up and breakdown, plenty of space for snacks and grooves perfect for holding wine glasses in place. And you can personalize it!
- Customized Door Mat: The cutest custom door mat for the grandparents house!
- Personalized Puzzle: I have gifted this keepsake puzzle before and can attest to the quality (made with luxurious matte paper and the highest-quality chipboard). Also, I ran out of room to include this as a separate item on the guide, but I think this Puzzle Roll Away Mat is absolutely genius!!!
- Letters to my Grandchild: This keepsake letter collection is the sweetest heirloom treasure for grandmas to gift to their grandbabies. It includes twelve letters for a grandparent to write, postdate, seal with the included stickers, and gift this paper time capsule for future opening.
- Customized Photo Calendar: This is what my mom asks for every.single.year. I’ve been making her personalized calendars for almost a decade and she loves them so much!
- My Life Story Journal: This cloth-bound “story of my life” memory journal book offers prompts for penning down memories, stories, and wisdom.
Leave a Reply