Happy First Day of Fall!
To celebrate the first day of my favorite season each year I always re-share one of my most popular fall recipes – Pumpkin Dip! And I know y’all love it too because this recipe/post is always one of my top 3 blog posts of all time! My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me long ago and we both pretty much keep a container of it in our fridge all season long. It’s a quick snack to throw together, it keeps well and you can make it as healthy as you want. For girls nights I’ll serve it with vanilla waffers and ginger snaps. And when I’m trying to behave I’ll make it with low fat cool whip, sugar free pudding and eat it with apples!
So here it is again! Bring out the best of fall’s flavors with this super easy pumpkin dip.
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding (just the powder, don’t make the pudding)
- 16 oz container cool whip
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 small pumpkin
- Mix pumpkin, pudding mix powder, cool whip and pumpkin pie spice together in a large bowl.
- Chill for several hours in the refrigerator. Meanwhile, carve out your pumpkin.
- Fill carved pumpkin with dip. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve with fresh apples slices, vanilla wafers or ginger snaps.
Note: consider sprinkling some mini spiders around your dessert for Halloween!
Other Fall Posts You May Love
- How to Preserve Your Pumpkins
- Favorite Soup Recipes
- Our Fall Porch Decor
- Fall Themed Supper Club
- Super Mario Kart Family Halloween Costume
- Fall & Halloween Pajama Round-Up
- 6 Recipes to Make This Fall (Includes Two Ingredient Pumpkin Bread Recipe & The Best Pumpkin Dip Recipe)
- September Amazon Fashion Finds