Honeymoon in Paradise

Our honeymoon in Punta Cana, Domincan Republic was just as wonderful as we had hoped. As promised {here}, I have a picture-heavy recap of the glorious week we spent in paradise…

Of course we needed an airport picture upon arrival!

We
were welcomed to our suite with a proud “Honeymooners” banner on our
door! As soon as our butler left, I immediately pounced on the bed in
pure joy!

We spent all week back and forth between the beautiful beach and the relaxing private poolside Bali beds.

You could find us at the swim-up bars pretty much every afternoon…

A few fun shots…

We played with iguanas…and parrots!

And one of my favorite afternoons…we went on a Zipline excursion through the tropical rainforest!

Oh, and we ate {and drank} like kings and queens at all of the restaurants. We even had a few breakfasts in bed!

On our last day, we had an amazing couples massage at the spa and bought some cubans on the beach to bring home!

…and had we not missed our sweet dog, Charlie, so much we may not have come home!

1. Annie
    November 16, 2011 / 2:16 pm

Wow that looks like an awesome trip! Great pictures too! The one of you jumping on the brd is priceless!

2. The Engaged Life
    November 16, 2011 / 2:19 pm

Looks like such a relaxing and fun honeymoon. My Fiance and I are having a hard time deciding where to go!

3. Katrina Hutchins
    November 16, 2011 / 2:20 pm

This looks AMAZING! Isn't your honeymoon the BEST?! So glad you enjoyed it! Love you!

4. Nicole
    November 16, 2011 / 2:27 pm

Looks like an amazing time! I love the picture of you jumping on the bed!

5. Paige
    November 16, 2011 / 2:34 pm

Great pictures! I love the one of you jumping on the bed and the one with the iguana on your leg. CONGRATS!

6. megan
    November 16, 2011 / 2:38 pm

I love that picture of you jumping on the bed! I'm pretty sure my friend, Katie, went the same place for her honeymoon in May! Looks like yall had a blast.

7. May
    November 16, 2011 / 4:02 pm

haha love it!!! I am so glad you both had an incredible time!

8. Sarah Elizabeth
    November 16, 2011 / 6:01 pm

all these pictures are so great!! it looks like y'all really had such a good time!! 🙂 oh and I'm loving your outfit at the airport-so cute!

9. Jordan - Queen of LA!
    November 16, 2011 / 6:37 pm

when i looked at these pics all i could think was "framer! framer! framer!" my favorites were you jumping on the bed and your handprints with rings in the sand – so clever!you both look so happy!

10. Dobby
    November 16, 2011 / 11:29 pm

Looks like you two had so much fun! Sad to see you're reading help and not HP but I'll live. 😉

11. p.V.e
    November 17, 2011 / 10:46 pm

Loving all these pictures! Looks like you had a fabulous time! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

12. Jane
    November 18, 2011 / 3:43 am

Looks like a great trip … and the jumping on the bed picture is awesome!

13. TaraR
    November 20, 2011 / 4:47 am

The pictures are wonderful!!! What a perfect location! I can't wait for our honeymoon.Thanks for posting!<3,Your newest follower

14. The Presutti's
    November 20, 2011 / 1:42 pm

Wonderful wonderful pictures!! I'm so glad you had a great time!! Looks like a wonderful honeymoon! SO happy for you too!!!

15. Lacey
    November 21, 2011 / 5:53 pm

Congratulations!!! What an AMAZING Honeymoon!!! I loved all of your beautiful pictures! Glad you had such a great time!

16. sarah grace
    November 21, 2011 / 10:17 pm

Punta Cana, Domincan Republic is GORGEOUS! I went on a missionary internship in San Cristobal for a month. Before we flew home we stayed in PC at a resort called Barcelo. SO pretty there!

17. krista
    November 23, 2011 / 5:45 pm

what hotel did you stay at?? my husband and i are (finally) getting to go on our honeymoon in december and we're going to punta cana!

18. WIDLOVESP
    November 27, 2011 / 11:04 am

I love the shot of you jumping on the bed! Too cute! Congrats again 🙂

19. Nicole-Lynn
    December 8, 2011 / 2:46 pm

Super cute pics! Looked like y'all had a wonderful time!I LOVE the jumping on the bed pic! My hubby and I did the same on our honeymoon, and it was SO fun! 😉 I need to finish posting about our honeymoon! lol

20. Sha
    December 17, 2012 / 12:44 am

I was just browsing through your page and stumbled upon this post. We went to the same resort on our honeymoon. Your pictures look very similar to ours 🙂 We even had a poolside swim up room and we went zip lining. Hope you guys had as great of a time as we did!