I received some questions about my recent Trader Joe’s haul on InstaStories, so I thought I would pop in with my shopping list. I know I’m missing stuff on this list (Thomas destroyed my receipt) but these are a few items I never leave the store without. Tried and true favorites…
- Wine (duh)!
- Cheese: goat cheese crumbles, feta crumbles, Manchego, boursin, Chevre with Honey
- Produce: tomatoes, avocados, apples, onions, spinach, arugula, broccolini, etc.
- Frozen: cauliflower rice, grilled cauliflower, blueberries, edamame, BBQ Chicken Teriyaki, turkey meatballs, mac & cheese
- Meat: sliced prosciutto, filet mignon steak
- Frozen Desserts: mini ice cream cones, cookie dough cheesecake bites,
- Salad Dressings: Champagne Pear Vinaigrette, Cilantro Salad Dressing
- Olive Oil Spray & Avocado Oil
- TJ White Cheddar Corn Puffs (pirates booty knock off — my kids favorite popcorn ever)
- TJ Mini Peanut Butter Crackers
- Cinnamon Schoolbook cookies (favorite bribery treats)
- Random spices, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & Peppercorn Grinders)
- Bonus impulse buy: Succulent garden (Seasonal — and only $8!)
Now share your favorite Trader Joe’s items!