In case you missed it — here’s a round up of my recent Amazon favorites from September and October!
1. Twisted Head Wraps 2. Large Tote Duffle Bag 3. Infinity Scarf 4. Apple Watch Band 5. Fleece Blanket 6. Low Top Sneakers 7. Lightweight Leather Earrings 8. Loafer Flats 9. Wedge Sneakers 10. Leather Circle Key Ring 11. Tumbler Travel Mug 12. Fanny Pack Belt 13. Belt 14. Headbands 15. Hanging Toiletry Bag 16. Wedge Sandals 17. Insulated Lunch Tote 18. Wet Brush 19. Chunky Heel Sandal
Top 5 Reader Recommended Natural Deodorants
I am almost out of my first stick of natural deodorant and am ready to try another brand. I actually really liked the Pink Hippo deodorant but wanted to explore a few more brands before I stick with one! So naturally, I polled you all! And per usual, you all came through with tons of recommendations. There were also quite a few requests to share the recommendations, so I’m going to share the top 5 today!
- Native: This was the #1 recommendation by a landslide. There were 63 votes for this brand and lots of shout outs to the Coconut & Vanilla scent. However, I did have 3 readers send me messages warning me they experienced rashes, inflammation or chemical burns from this. But then I also received half a dozen emails saying this product was life changing and that it’s a good brand for guys too.
- Schmidts: Coming in second place with 21 votes and several recommendations specifically around the Charcoal + Magnesium, Geranium Flower and Fragrance Free (for sensitive users) scents!
- Primal Pit Paste: 15 votes with specific recommendations for the stick version vs the paste.
- Kopari: 11 votes! I had expected this deodorant to come in at #1 and was surprised when I tallied the votes — and it tied with Megababe!
- Megababe: Tying with Kopari at 11 votes, this is Heather MacMahan’s favorite deodorant and has been at the top of my list to try. However, the price point on this one is a little high for me.
Amazon Fashion | Wear to Work Edition
- Three quarter sleeve twist front dress // Comes in 5 colors!
- Sleeveless split crew neck belted A-line dress // It has pockets!!! There are 6 colors and prints!
- Sleeveless twist neck dress // High quality knee length dress. Comes in 3 colors.
- Ruffle sleeve fit & flare dress // Comes in 6 great colors & prints!
- Sleeveless split crew neck belted A-line dress // Same dress as #2 but had to share another print because I wanted this dress to work for me so bad and it didn’t…so I want you all to wear it!
- Lace A-line mini dress (size 0/2) // My favorite spring and summer work dress! See it here.
- Tweed shift dress with pocket (size XS) // I said…with pockets! Comes in 4 super cute prints.
- Short sleeve mocke neck ruffle hem dress (size 0) // comes in 7 colors & prints — I am definitely going back for the ivory color this spring.
- Tie waist sweater pencil dress (size small) // my favorite dress in my closet right now. I wear this dress every week and get SO many compliments on it. It’s incredibly comfortable. See it here.
Favorite Office Items
- Acrylic + Gold Stapler & Tape Set
- Acrylic + Gold Pencil Holder
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Mouse Pad
- Acrylic + Gold Scissors
- Marble Paper Clip Holder
- Acrylic Business Card Holder
- Wireless Mouse
- Lip Conditioner
- Glass Coffee Mug
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Poncho Blanket
- Yeti Tumbler
- S’well Stainless Steel Travel Mug
- Reed Diffuser (Salt Air & Cucumber)
- Cell Phone/Tablet Stand