This Favorite Things Party Gift Ideas is one of my favorite gift guides to create because all of these items have either been gifted at my Favorite Things parties or are on my Christmas wish list! I’ve included gifts at a variety of price points too — but tried to keep them as close to $25 as possible! Tip: Some of the smaller priced items can be combined to make a great gift!
And if you’re thinking about hosting a Christmas gift exchange this year, I am here to tell you that you should definitely DO IT! These are some of my favorite holiday parties every year. I love hosting them and I love participating in them!
I would highly recommend checking out these posts:
- How to Host a Girls Gift Exchange
- 2022 Favorite Things Party
- 2021 Favorite Things Party
- 2020 Favorite Things Party
- 2019 Favorite Things Party
Alright, let’s get down to the goodies! Also, if you’ve gifted or received a great item from a party, please share in the comments!
Favorite Things Party Gift Ideas
- Gold Rim Cocktail Glasses: These gorgeous gold-rimmed cocktail glasses are on my Christmas wish list!! These 10-ounce, stemless, hand-blown glasses are perfect for margaritas or martinis or any cocktail really! I originally fell in love with a similar version at Anthropologie but these are half the price! Come as a set of 2!
- Silk Pillowcase: This dreamy pillowcase is truly a little luxury that is designed to help keep your hair soft and shiny, keep your skin happy (satin is known to retain moisture, helping prevent wrinkles and blemishes) and is SO soft (but not too silky soft if you know what I mean). HIGHLY recommend!
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Socks: Truly the coziest socks!
- Birdie Safety Alarm: A safety alarm that is perfect for carrying from day to night – parking decks/garages, on public transportation, walking the dog, on trails, across campus, when traveling, etc. When activated this alarm will sound a loud siren and flash a strobe-light to create a diversion and to help deter an attack. Available in 5 colors.
- Kosterina Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This is one of my personal favorite gifts from a previous exchange! I have since repurchased this monthly! I am obsessed with this superfood. It has a rich, bold flavor, smooth taste, and is packed full of antioxidants that promote your overall health and well-being.
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes + Marble Salt Cellar: I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this gift. We’ve been sprinkling our flakes on our roasted veggies this week and they are SO GOOD. They really do elevate the taste of any dish (or cocktail)! This gift also included a beautiful marble salt cellar for storing the flakes and was a HUGE hit at a previous party.
- Spa Wash Bands: Wrist towels so you can wash your face without water running down your arms.
- Diva Glamorous Wash: This luxury detergent was a super popular gift at one of my previous gift exchanges. It’s definitely a splurge but totally worth it. A little goes a long way (you only use a cap full in a load) so the bottle lasts a while as it is highly concentrated. I use it on our towels and sheets!
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: My go-to gift exchange gift and a product I’ve shared a million times on the blog! This dry shampoo alternative smells amazing and gives the best hair volume and texture!
- Match Cloche: How stinking cute, right?! My friend gifted these one year and everyone LOVED them. This elegant glass cloche comes filled with matches and a strike-on-bottle flint that ensures you always have a light ready. Perfect for your bookshelf, entry table, or bar cart!
- Portable LED Lamp: The prettiest Portable LED Lamp! This rechargeable touch lamp features 3 levels of brightness and keeps a charge for up to 48 hours. It’s perfect for placing in areas around your home where there isn’t an outlet, using as a bedside lamp, or bringing outside in the evenings for a little ambiance.
- LED Folding Vanity Mirror: This is the perfect travel mirror, that folds up to the size of an iPad and is perfect for storing.
- Ona Large Pitcher: This beautiful pitcher instantly became a reader best seller when I shared my White Christmas Margarita reel. And every time I serve wine or a cocktail in this pitcher, I get asked about it. It’s handmade in crystal-clear glass with a thick, cut and polished rim. And it’s an incredible price point for a nice gift.
- Clear Stadium Purse: A beautiful clear stadium-approved bag, perfect for sporting events and concerts.
- Sleek Chignon Pin: Just twist your hair up, tuck the pin in, and go (kind of like how you would use a pencil in your hair) — and it works on short hair too!
- Hair Vitamin Serum: This hair serum has seriously impressed me. It’s a no-rinse treatment that you apply while your hair is wet. It doesn’t make your hair greasy and has tremendously helped restore shine and a silky smooth texture to my hair. I will continue to repurchase these forever and ever.
- Laneige Holiday Mini Set: A limited edition set with five minis of LANEIGE’s best-selling Lip Sleeping Masks! This set of minis helps deliver long lasting moisture and reveal smooth and supple looking lips.
- Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment: One of my favorite gifts I received at a gift exchange and have since purchased many more times! This stuff is seriously AMAZING. This moisture-repellant, anti-humidity spray covers each hair strand with an invisible waterproofing cloak to combat frizzy hair. And I really love how it doesn’t weigh down my hair at all which is important since I don’t wash my hair every day. Oh and it lasts for days — even if you shampoo your hair!
- Sunburst Earrings: One of my favorite pairs of earrings in my collections. I get so many compliments every time I wear them!
- Peter Thomas Roth Masking Minis: This mini kit includes the 5 bestselling masks, including the cult-favorite Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask, Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer, 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm, Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask and Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator.
You can find lots more of my favorite things gift ideas in my storefront!