IT’S AMAZON PRIME DAY!!!!!!!!
I’ve scoured the deals to see what’s going on sale today and am SO excited to share some of my favorites. Most of these items we own. If not, they are just a REALLY good deal that I wanted to share.
I didn’t provide all my usual descriptions for each item…because well, there’s a TON of items. However, I will be sharing lots more over the next two days on Instagram — including when these deals are live.
A quick reminder before we dive in — make sure you check out as soon as you load the item into your cart. Many of these deals expire after a certain amount of time or sales so if there’s something you really want, grab it right away.
And one last thing — I really, really, really appreciate you shopping through my links. Your support means the world to me!
Amazon Prime Day Memberships
You’re going to see SO many products going on sale today, but I wanted to share 3 exciting membership deals that you won’t want to miss:
- Audible: If you’ve ever wanted to join Audible, now is the time!! I patiently waited for this deal last year and it has been SO worth it. I receive one credit a month to purchase an audio book and it’s been GREAT for scooping up new releases that are either exclusive to audible or I don’t want to wait 14 weeks for to receive from the library.
- Prime Video: Our most used membership from Amazon! We watch SO many shows and movies with Prime Video. Most recently, we rented The Watcher and it was a wild suspense movie. I also just binged The Summer I Turned Pretty — so good.
- Amazon Music: Our kids use this service for their Amazon Alexas!
Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
I own and love ALL of these beauty products. In fact, they are currently in my bathroom vanity. Well, with the exception of #9 — those are on Matt’s side. I use each and every one of these regularly so you’ve seen them all on the blog before (sometimes multiple times) and in many gift guides! If you’re refilling some products today, GET THE GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum!!!! This deal is INSANE.
- Crest 3D Whitestrips: I’ve been using these strips for a few years now at the recommendation of my dentist and just replenished my stash. I use these once a week for about 30 minutes.
- St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Water Face Mist: On my 4th bottle! This ultra-light, hydrating face mist adds the perfect natural-looking golden tan — and it smells good. You can apply it under or over your makeup but I usually spritz my face after I apply my makeup (but before I apply my mascara).
- St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse: I just ran out of this mousse last week and have been waiting for Prime Day to restock!
- GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum: According to my Amazon purchase history, I am on my 5th tube of this magical serum. This stuff WORKS. And it’s cheaper than revitalash (what I was using previously).
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron: Been using this flat iron for several years now — love it.
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer: Best hair dryer I’ve ever owned. I love it so much I even grabbed the mini version for travel.
- T3 Curl ID 1.25″ Digital Ceramic Curling Iron: NEW! I purchased this earlier this year for my curly hair and really like it.
- Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray: My friend Abby brought to our Supper Club Favorite Things Gift Exchange and have been using it ever since. This stuff is seriously AMAZING. This moisture-repellant, anti-humidity spray covers each hair strand with an invisible waterproofing cloak to combat frizzy hair. And I really love how it doesn’t weigh down my hair at all which is important since I don’t wash my hair every day. Oh and it lasts for days — even if you shampoo your hair! You can find it in full size or travel size bottle (if you want to try it before purchasing the full size).
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm: Matt’s favorite.
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask: On my bedside table — always.
- OPI Nail Lacquer: Such a steal on this polish!
- Peter Thomas Roth Hydra-Gel Eye Patches: I’ve been using these hydra-gel eye patches ever since my friend Michelle brought them to my Favorite Things Party!
Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
We own almost all of these items and if I had to pick my top 5 deals on this list…man, it’s hard…but I’d say:
1. BISSELL Little Green Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner (this has saved our carpet and upholstered furniture many times)
2. BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Cordless Handheld Vacuum: Probably the most used small appliance in our home — I use this vacuum at least 3 times a day to clean up under the kids chairs after meals.
3. Amazon Basics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven: This deal is just TOO good to pass up.
4. BLACK+DECKER Powerseries Extreme Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner for Pets: The Prime Day deal I’ve been waiting for to finally purchase!!!!
5. iRobot Roomba: This little robot runs all over our house daily!
- BISSELL Little Green Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- Amazon Basics 12-Piece Color-Coded Kitchen Knife Set, 6 Knives with 6 Blade Guards
- BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- BLACK+DECKER Powerseries Extreme Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner for Pets
- Amazon Basics Down-Alternative Pillows
- LEVOIT Air Purifier
- iRobot Roomba
- Amazon Basics Glass Locking Lids Food Storage Containers, 20-Piece Set
- Stasher Silicone Reusable Storage Bag, Sandwich
- COSORI Air Fryer Oven Combo 5.8QT Max Xl Large Cooker
- KitchenAid All Purpose Shears with Protective Sheath
- KitchenAid Gourmet 14-Piece Forged Triple Rivet Block Set with Built-in Knife Sharpener
- Amazon Basics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat
- Countertop Nugget Ice Maker with Side Tank
- DASH Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker
- Amazon Basics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven
- Amazon Basics Stainless Steel Dinner Forks with Round Edge, Pack of 12
- Amazon Basics Stainless Steel 11-Piece Cookware Set – Pots and Pans
- Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz Container, Black – 001372
- Amazon Basics 4-Slot Toaster, White
- SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class QLED The Frame Series
- Amazon Basics 3-Shelf Adjustable
- Bose SoundLink Color II: Portable Bluetooth, Wireless Speaker with Microphone
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Bottle with Flex Cap
- Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet
Amazon Prime Day Fashion Deals
This was the hardest category to round up. There are just SO many good deals running around fashion (which is a pretty broad category for Amazon). I love to use this sale to stock up on basics for the fam — shoes for the kids, socks, underwear, etc.
- Wild Meadow Women’s Puff Short Sleeve Square Neck Mini Dress
- The Drop Women’s Jerry Wide Hem Elastic Back Silky Stretch Pull-On Midi Skirt
- adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure 2.0 Running Shoe
- The Drop Women’s Vivienne Padded-Shoulder Balloon-Sleeve Crew-Neck Sweater
- Core 10 Women’s Soft Pima Cotton Knot Front Cropped Yoga Tank
- Core 10 Women’s All Day Comfort 3″ Bike Short
- The Drop Women’s Avery Square Toe Two Strap High Heeled Sandal
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Classic-Fit Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
9. Amazon Essentials Girls and Toddlers’ Long-Sleeve Elastic Waist T-Shirt Dress 10. Spotted Zebra Girls and Toddlers’ Knit Ruffle Scooter Skirts, Multipacks 11. Under Armour Unisex-Child Grade School Charged Impulse Sneaker 12. Girls’ Bike Shorts, Pack of 3 13. One Piece Rashguard14. Low Cut Socks15. C9 Champion Girls’ Performance Skort 16. Tank Top Multipack
Boys17. Simple Joys by Carter’s Toddler Boys’ Shorts, Pack of 2
18. vineyard vines Boy’s Winstead Stripe Sankaty Polo 19. vineyard vines Boys’ Saltwater Quarter-Zip Pullover Sweatshirt 20. C9 Champion Boys’ Fashion Tech Short Sleeve T Shirt 21. Amazon Essentials Kids’ Snug-Fit Cotton Pajama Sleepwear Sets 22. Under Armour Unisex-Child Grade School Charged Impulse Sneaker 23. Tag Free Cotton Boxers
24. Low Cut Socks
I thought so many items were on great deals last prime day, only to find them even cheaper a few weeks later…the original prices seemed inflated for a “deal” …
Now I just buy what I need instead of looking for something to buy for a supposed deal. Was disappointed but … Now shopping is only for necessities so that saves me time and angst haha