I couldn’t think of a more perfect way to close out a wild year with my Community Group girls than with a Favorite Things Party! I was pumped we were able to pull off a socially distant gathering (for the girls who attended in person) to celebrate two years together.
Each girl brought (or dropped off ahead of time) 5 copies of her favorite $20 item and received 5 new gifts! All of the gifts were amazing! Some of the girls were extra savvy and took advantage of Black Friday to purchase higher priced items on sale to meet the requirement. Here was the gift line-up in case you’re looking for a great gift this season…
- Wine Opener + Wine Wand: Stephanie brought the most simple and easiest air pump wine opener, which she demonstrated as part of her presentation and we were all amazed. You simply slide the needle into the cork and pump it a few times and the cork pops right out damage-free! Everyone was also really excited for the wine wand too which is a filter you swirl in your wine glass that removed histamines and sulfites that trigger headaches, congestion, skin flush, etc.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: I brought my favorite hair product! This dry shampoo alternative smells amazing and gives the best hair volume and texture!
- Glamorous Wash Diva: April brought the most luxurious and heavenly smelling laundry detergent! A little goes a long way too so the bottle will last awhile (especially if you’re only using it on yourself!). I honestly cannot wait to wash my new pillowcase with this detergent!
- Shibori Tie-Dyed Cocktail Napkins: Laura brought the most gorgeous locally made hand-dyed cocktail napkins — perfect for when you want to feel a little fancy! There were several colors so the girls could choose their favorite!
- Charlotte Tilbury Mini Iconic Matte Revolution Lipstick Trio: Michelle brought a matte lipstick trio which features 3 of Charlotte Tilbury’s most popular colors (nude-pink Pillow Talk, berry-rose Walk of No Shame, and taupe-nude Very Victoria). This was a huge hit!
- Satin Pillowcase: Everyone went wild over Caroline’s anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bedhead satin pillowcase. This is on my Christmas list so I was pumped for this gift and am loving it!!
It was such a fun night!