For the Super Bowl Caroline and I made the most delicious bite-sized appetizer — mini spinach artichoke cups! They turned out so ridiculously good that I wanted to share the recipe in case you’re looking for your next app! This is a fun and easy recipe to make with the little cook in your life too. Caroline loved smushing all the wonton wrappers into the muffin pan, mixing all the ingredients together and filling the cups up.
And these were devoured! Highly recommend!
Mini Spinach Artichoke Cups
The perfect bite-sized appetizer to bring to your next gathering or to serve for game day!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 10 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed and very well-strained
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the wonton wrappers in a standard 24-cup mini muffin pan then spray them lightly with cooking spray. Bake the wonton cups for 5 minutes then remove them from the oven and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chopped artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and minced garlic.
- Divide the spinach mixture evenly among the wonton cups then return them to the oven for 10 to 12 minutes until the spinach mixture is warm and the wonton cups are golden brown.
Recipe slightly adapted and doubled from Just A Taste
Leave a Reply