Sharing a few of my favorite items from Amazon this month…
But first, here were the top 10 reader best-sellers this month:
- Toothpaste Caps (#1 seller by far this month. Y’all LOVED these!!!)
- Car Cleaning Gel: Perfect for cleaning out your car air vents and hard to reach crevices, as well as keyboards, cameras, and more. A great stocking stuffer for your husband, white elephant gift, or a gift for the person that “doesn’t want anything.”
- Colorful Turkish Rug (still cannot believe how affordable this oushak rug is! Several color options and sizes available too)!
- Taylor Swift Stickers: These stickers are perfect for the Swiftie in your life. The tweens will want them for their Stanley cups, corkboards, school notebooks and more!
- Clay Bead Set: Caroline has and loves this bracelet making set. It comes with 6,000 round clay beads, charms, and elastics — at such a good price too. Perfect for girls of any age who love to make bracelets.
- No Show Socks: This was the one item I’m never surprised by because these truly are the BEST socks ever. Our entire family wears them and we are constantly stealing them from each other. I restocked big time on these during the sale.
- 24K Under Eye Gel Patches (a ginormous pack that is inexpensive and really helps with puffiness)
- Bike Lights: LOVE these LED lights for our kids — especially now when it gets darker earlier. And they think they are so cool too.
- Miss Mouth’s Stain Remover
- Tablecloth: So many beautiful options for your Thanksgiving or Christmas tablescape!
I am loving the jumpsuit trend and finally found one I like after some trial and error. This one piece feels like full body leggings and has a comfortable ribbed texture, is ultrasoft and lightweight, and available in 6 colors. It’s perfect for yoga, or wearing as a casual outfit. I’ve worn it with a jean jacket and sneakers too.
I officially cannot wear slippers without arch support. I do a lot of high impact exercise and feel like the balls of my feet are always sore. So finally I caved and purchased some orthotic slippers and I LOVE THEM. These slippers are not only super comfortable, they have great arch support with a thick memory foam cushion and a plush fuzzy band. Really good for plantar fasciitis. Available in 4 colors.
Instagram served up a targeted ad for this chasing crab for Mabel and I couldn’t purchase it fast enough. It has been hysterical watching Mabel chase this crab, that also chases her. Many of you told me you also purchased…not only for your dogs…but for your babies!! I love that and can totally see how fun this would be for a crawling baby. It lights up, has funny music and sounds, and moves fast!
Thank you to everyone who recommended the sour apple spray after I shared Mabel likes to chew on ALL THE WEIRD THINGS like window ledges, the hardwood floor (yes, don’t ask me how, but she’s figured out a way), the edge of the stairs, the list goes on…
Anyway, the sour apple spray has been hugely helpful.
After enough targeted ads on Instagram, I decided to try Recess Mood Drink, a magnesium and adaptogen-infused sparkling water.
I got a new bible! It’s a hardback women’s study bible and while I haven’t spent much time in it outside of Nehemiah (the book we’re studying in bible study), it’s packed with study notes, reflections, and STUNNING illustrations.
- Soft Dog Collar: An inexpensive collar that is really pretty. I love the gold metal buckle too. Comes in lots of colors.
- Foldable Play Pen: This is the most similar play pen I can find to the one we received from our breeder. If I need to leave the house without Mabel, I put her in her play pen. She will also go lay in her play pen if she’s tired.
- Dog Shampoo: This shampoo is seriously the “Noodle & Boo” of pet shampoos and smells like heaven. It’s a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, cleans and softens Mabel’s coat really well, and is paraben/dye/soap-free. The scent is papaya and coconut but it doesn’t smell tropical to me at all.
- Belt Bag: The MVP of all the pet things. Anytime we take Mabel outside, we’ve got the belt bag with us! It holds her treats, poop bags, my sunglasses, chapstick, and phone.
- Poop Bag Dispenser: We quickly learned this was a must-have after digging through the belt bag one handed trying to grab and unroll the bags when we needed them.
- Backpack Carrier: We bring this with us when we take Mabel out and about with us. And she LOVES it.
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Food: The food our breeder and vet recommended.
- Crawling Crab Toy: Instagram served up a targeted ad for this chasing crab for Mabel and I couldn’t purchase it fast enough. It has been hysterical watching Mabel chase this crab, that also chases her. It lights up, has funny music and sounds, and moves fast!
- Bitter Apple No Chew Spray: Mabel likes to chew on ALL THE WEIRD THINGS like window ledges, the hardwood floor (yes, don’t ask me how, but she’s figured out a way), the edge of the stairs, the list goes on. This spray Wworks like a charm and I am so thankful this was recommended to us!
- Blanket: The blanket we keep in her crate.
- Stain & Odor Eliminator: An absolute MUST. It’s got over 100K+ reviews and works really well to remove stains and odors.
- Leak-Proof Crate w/ Divider: The divider is key for crate training!
- Snuggle Puppy: Our breeder provided this to us to help with Mabel’s transition to her new home, crate training, and it helps reduce stress and anxiety. It’s soft and snuggly and has a heartbeat that mimics a mother. Also has 60K+ reviews on Amazon.
- Puppy Chew Toys: It’s not possible to have too many chew toys. Trust me. They are all over our house and she chews on them all!
- Double Handle Reflective Dog Leash
- No Pull Reflective Harness Vest: I take Mabel out 14,000 times a day so she pretty much wears this no-pull harness from the time she wakes up until bedtime. It’s soft and comfortable and the handle is super handy.
- Gorilla Grip Stainless Steel Bowls
- Silicone Non-Stick Waterproof Food Mat
- Training Treats: I break these into a million pieces for rewards when we go for walks.
- Portable Dog Bowls: I keep these in my car for when we’re on the go. We also use these when we’re traveling.
Find more of my Amazon favorites HERE, as well as many more in my Amazon Store: