Happy Friday! First of all, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on our BaByQ Shower! Y'all are the best!
- ONE - I am so excited that SPRING is officially here!
- TWO - Tomorrow I have an appointment for another blow out at Blo Blow Dry Bar for my maternity shoot and am ridiculously excited. My blow out from my baby shower lasted 4 whole days and now I am obsessed! The girl who did my hair did such a good job and even added a little surprise twist to the back. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to ask her to do the exact same style again because I loved it so much!
- THREE - Last weekend my dad was so excited to surprise us with Caroline's first pink baby fishing pole. She is totally going to be a water baby and he is so excited to teach her how to fish and surf.
- FOUR - My new favorite Greek frozen yogurt flavor...PINEAPPLE COCONUT. Every night I've been shoveling scoops of this creamy goodness either in a cone or in a bowl topped with fresh pineapple...because apparently I can't get enough pineapple right now.
- FIVE - Picked up a new candle from Target yesterday and am loving this scent! Right now this line of candles is on sale for $4!
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is...
1.) Write your post about five things you're lovin' this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!