The weekend is here! The weekend is here! On the agenda...a 2 hour prenatal massage followed by a mani/pedi date with a girlfriend on Saturday. And if I'm not too noodle-like afterwards I plan to finish packing the hospital bag, take pictures of our finished nursery and bake, of course!
On to the 5...
- ONE - New favorite dessert alert! This week we ate extra light dinners just so we could splurge on banana sundaes for dessert. For our masterpiece, I start with pineapple Greek frozen yogurt, add sliced bananas, sugar-free caramel syrup and top it all off with sprinkles and cherries.I only have a few more weeks with an excuse to really indulge so I'm taking advantage of it.
- TWO - Earlier this week we took "Parenting 101" at the hospital. We had pretty low expectations but the 3 hour class proved to be super helpful. Matt and I walked away with tons of information (that we definitely did not know before) about sleep, diapering tips, tummy time, swaddling, bathing, feeding, etc.! As you can see, never a dull moment in class with Matt...
- THREE - The bath tub is my absolute happy place these days. Pre-pregnancy I was a quick 20 minute bath taker. Now I can soak to the point where Matt gets worried and comes to check on me. The tub is really the only place I can relax without back pain so it's my new favorite place to check my email, blog, etc.
- FOUR - It's the Masters weekend, which means the hubs will be out playing his annual round of Masters golf with the guys and grilling out afterwards. Earlier this week the cutest"Sweet Tee" golf layette arrived in the mail from Baby Aspen and Matt could not have been more excited about it so we made a deal. If Caroline makes an early debut during the Masters tournament, she can come home from the hospital in it instead of the outfit I already have picked out.
(Shhh, don't tell him that there is no possible way she'll fit into a 0-3 month outfit at birth.)
And speaking of cute outfits, you can never have enough sleep sacks, right mamas? I owe a huge thank you to Personal Creations for sending me the cutest custom Halo sleep sack! If you're looking for a unique personalized gift for someone special, check out their website. They have lots of cute items.
- FIVE - Just in case any of you are judging me for my sundaes, I thought I'd mention that my Post-Pregnancy workout DVD came in the mail this week! I know I won't have much time to work out during maternity leave so I froze my gym membership and hope to squeeze in quick sessions with my girl Tracy in the comfort of my living room.
Wanna join Darci, April, Natasha and I on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is...
1.) Write your post about five things you're lovin' this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.) Share the logo on your blog and link back.
3.) Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!