Wish List Wednesday || The Ultimate Toddler Gift Guide + Stocking Stuffers

That’s right — I have the ULTIMATE toddler gift guide for you today in case you’re looking for a present for the little tot(s) in your life. I’ve walked our house and yard and compiled a list of our very, very favorite toys that have grown with our kids and they actually play with often. So without further ado…

Christmas Gifts for Toddlers

Baby Doll Stroller + Baby Doll // Kid Table // Play Kitchen + Pretend Food // Tool Kit

Outdoor Toys

Bounce House // Water Table // Playhouse // Radio Flyer Wagon // TeePee Tunnel Play Tent // Scooteroo Bike // Bubble Machine // Bubble Mower // Scooter // Slide // Balance Bike // Ride-On Truck

Under $25

Bubble Mower // Swing // Pop Pop Piano // Dump Truck // Flip Phone // Play Makeup Kit // Piggy Bank // Bubble Machine // Squeak Eggs // Building Blocks // Cash Register // Doctor Kit // Laptop

Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Glow in the Dark Stars // Shampoo + Lotion // Sippy Cup // Utensils // Band-aids // Sidewalk Chalk // Bubble Bath Foam // Snack Keepers // Color Bath Drops // Flip Phone // Toothbrush // Koosh Ball

This year we are celebrating Christmas in Florida. So instead of toting down a bunch of packages of more toys Matt and I decided to get the minis one big joint gift — a power wheels version of Matt’s truck. Our neighbor has this and our kids completely light up when they play on it. I found it on super sale during Black Friday and shipped it directly to my parents house (to assemble, charge and top with a bow — thanks mom & dad!!). Now someone talk to me about helmets…

Other Gift Guides:

The Wish List for Her

The Man Gift Guide

The Ultimate Toddler Gift Guide

Christmas Tradition Gifts

Gifts for Her under $35

Toddler Bath Time Gifts

Summertime Gifts for Kids

1. Dog Mom Chic
    November 30, 2016 / 11:04 am

This is a great list! We have almost all of our shopping done except for my nephew who is 2 1/2. It used to be so easy shopping for him but now he likes a new thing or new Disney character each day (except vacuums… this boy LOVES vacuums and wants one in every single color). http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

2. Jackie Marable
    November 30, 2016 / 3:28 pm

Awesome list! Just added quite a few of these to my Amazon shopping basket. I looked at the scooter after you posted it the other day. I want to get one each for my niece and nephew who are 2 and 4. Should I get a more advanced one for the 4 year old? He has not ridden a scooter before. Thanks!

3. Penny J
    November 30, 2016 / 3:29 pm

we just attended a first birthday party where the little boy got a toy lawn mower, I've been searching stores for one for my almost 2 year old with no luck! He is OBSESSED with bubbles and will definitely be getting the bubble mower! Thanks for the great ideas!

4. Jillian
    November 30, 2016 / 7:43 pm

so many cute ideas! i really need to put some bubbles in my daughter's stocking. xo jillian – cornflake dreams

5. finaly job
    December 1, 2016 / 4:44 am

Many people are getting much extra enthusiastically educated inside the fine art of analyzing and information the various components listed at the labels which are printed on any field of skin care merchandise that they chose to apply in their every day regime, you have to too. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/operalux-anti-aging-cream/

6. Julie @ Just the Joy's
    December 6, 2016 / 7:58 pm

This IS the ultimate gift guide!! We have the same pickup so I totally want that for my littles!

7. The Girl who Loved to Write
    December 8, 2016 / 6:30 pm

That little bounce house looks like SO much fun!