Vanity Mirror Makeover

We have officially finished our very. last. project. in our master bathroom and can now call it “complete!” thanks to MirrorMate! To be honest, I never even thought about framing our existing mirrors and had been pricing out new framed mirrors when one of my lovely readers commented “Hey girl! You need MirrorMate frames for those mirrors!” on a photo of our master bathroom. So I looked them up and was excited to learn their gorgeous custom built frames were a more affordable option and easy to install myself.

Our first step was narrowing down our frame choices from the website to three contenders before ordering samples of each of them to see how they looked in our bathroom. The samples then sat against our mirror for over a week before we finally selected the Pacifica White Cap! Next, we measured our mirrors and placed our order on the website.

This is where it gets really fun. MirrorMate asked me if I would be willing and interested in offering our home for their magazine photoshoot and install tutorial video. Um, yes! How cool is that?

When the crew arrived they brought a few different frames to shoot in my bathroom. I had no idea how many people and how much camera, lighting and video equipment could fit in my bathroom and bedroom.

I also agreed to be a special guest assistance in their photo shoot which was super fun. We “installed” that frame so many times I could do it in my sleep now. It’s SUPER easy to assemble and install the frames.

Chelsea Classic White Frame

Broadway Brushed Chrome Frame

Crazy transformation, right?

BEFORE & AFTER

And now…for my gorgeous frame…

I could not be happier with how my frames turned out. They are truly gorgeous and have made a ginormous impact in our master bathroom.

And I have some amazing news, friends! MirrorMate is offering my readers a 15% discount on frames purchased through the end of May! Use code CHARM15 at checkout!

Mirrors c/o | Hair & Makeup by LRT

1. Faith
    March 23, 2018 / 8:39 am

I so have to do this too, thanks for the idea! Looks like such a neat experience too!

Have a great weekend!

2. March 23, 2018 / 9:18 am

That looks awesome!!!!! I love it! What a great find!

3. katie
    March 23, 2018 / 10:11 am

Ahh I have been wanting to frame our bathroom mirrors for SO long!!! I didn’t know this kind of company existed. I was also looking for completely different mirrors that were already framed. I immediately went to their website after reading your post AND have texted my husband. I need MirrorMate Frames in my life. I so hope this isn’t just a NC thing!!!

And how fun that you and your house will be in a magazine!! Everything looks so gorgeous!! Love the frame you guys went with.

4. Sarah
    March 23, 2018 / 11:06 am

I’m so glad you posted this! I see the advertisement for them or a similar company in the back of magazines and have been considering for our two full baths. May need to pull the trigger; your mirror looks great!

5. Lisa Huntting
    March 23, 2018 / 11:52 am

Christina, I am so glad you loved our MirrorMate frames. (Ok I am inventor and company CEO.) Most of all, your home is such a bright, sunny and lovely reflection of YOU. I loved meeting you and girrrl, you are so photogenic! And yes, your bathrooms do look great!

6. March 23, 2018 / 2:10 pm

This is the answer to my bathroom mirror prayers!!! Christina, you ALWAYS have the BEST FINDS for your readers!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! Oh, and my wallet thanks you too (and probably my hubby)!!! 🙂

7. Bronwen
    March 24, 2018 / 1:30 am

Can you tell me where you found your light fixture for the bath? Love it!

8. March 24, 2018 / 3:55 pm

looks amazing, what an easy and gorgeous upgrade!

9. March 24, 2018 / 4:17 pm

Love the difference it made!! So cool that they photographed your home for it, too!!

10. March 26, 2018 / 9:12 am

What a FUN project and it definitely makes a huge difference!!!

11. July 29, 2018 / 12:52 am

its so good
    thanks for this information
    ill do this too because its so beautiful

poker online