A few weeks ago I polled Instagram to see if there was enough interest in me rounding up some work dresses for my next Amazon fashion post. The poll results were clear — 93% of you voted YES…so I quickly got to work shopping for dresses.
As a polly-pocket sized person (I am 4’11”), I have struggled my entire life trying to find clothes that fit me without requiring alterations — and this hunt proved very challenging. For every dress you’ve seen me post on my blog, you can safely assume I tried on 4-5 other dresses that were too long.
However, instead of just sending the cute long dresses back and never mentioning them, I decided I would still round up my favorite dresses that didn’t work for me but may be perfect for my taller readers! And for my shorter readers, I am sharing my top favorite dresses in my closet that I literally wear on rotation every week.
- Three quarter sleeve twist front dress // Comes in 5 colors!
- Sleeveless split crew neck belted A-line dress // It has pockets!!! There are 6 colors and prints!
- Sleeveless twist neck dress // High quality knee length dress. Comes in 3 colors.
- Ruffle sleeve fit & flare dress // Comes in 6 great colors & prints!
- Sleeveless split crew neck belted A-line dress // Same dress as #2 but had to share another print because I wanted this dress to work for me so bad and it didn’t…so I want you all to wear it!
- Lace A-line mini dress (size 0/2) // My favorite spring and summer work dress! See it here.
- Tweed shift dress with pocket (size XS) // I said…with pockets! Comes in 4 super cute prints.
- Short sleeve mocke neck ruffle hem dress (size 0) // comes in 7 colors & prints — I am definitely going back for the ivory color this spring.
- Tie waist sweater pencil dress (size small) // my favorite dress in my closet right now. I wear this dress every week and get SO many compliments on it. It’s incredibly comfortable. See it here.