A few of my favorite Amazon items from January and February!
Health & Beauty Products
Olaplex Shampoo & Conditioner: I was SO excited to receive a set of this shampoo and conditioner for Christmas and cannot even describe how much I love these products. Just a drop of the shampoo goes a long way so the bottle is going to last me awhile (especially since I don’t wash my hair everyday). I also got a mini bottle of the No. 6 Bond Smoother and apply it just before using any styling tools and it really does make my hair SO smooth. These products also smell so insanely good and I have seen a difference in my hair since using them. Highly recommend! You can find Olaplex at Nordstrom / Sephora & Amazon!
Crest Whitestrips Sensitive Teeth Whitening Kit: I’ve been using these strips for a few years now at the recommendation of my dentist and just replenished my stash. I use these once a week for about 30 minutes.
Rose Face Mask: I’ve been using this mask since 2018 and have blogged about it a million times (and always include it on my Valentine Gift Guides & Christmas Gift Guides). This silky gel infused with rose petals is hands down my favorite face mask for hydrating and toning. It comes in two different sizes and you can find it at Sephora / Nordstrom / Walmart.
Beyond The Pale Pink OPI Nail Polish: This is my go to nail polish color right now. It’s a slight pale pink and is SO pretty!
CeraVe Hydrating Makeup Remover and Face Wash: My dermatologist highly recommended this new cleanser from CeraVe during my last appointment and I LOVE IT. This foam to cream cleanser is formulated with hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and works well to remove makeup. I love this stuff so much and am thrilled to have found a cleanser that is affordable! Highly recommend!
Calm Anti-Stress Gummies: I’m on my second bottle of this magnesium supplement and I think it works. The Amazon reviews were what sold me. While these are marketed for stress relief, I originally purchased them for bone support in hopes that they would help prevent me from pulling my neck (which I am prone to)! Based on the reviews, these appear to be popular for kids with ADHD, ADD or anxiety too.
Store Bought Short Cuts: We couldn’t live without Primal Kitchen condiments and Tessemae’s salad dressings. These have saved us SO much time from making ranch or ketchup from scratch during Whole30 and they all actually taste GOOD!!! So although these aren’t the cheapest ingredients, they are worth the investment. You can find Primal Kitchen at Target, Amazon and some grocery stores too! We really love the ketchup, mayo and all of the salad dressings. You can find also find Tessemae’s at Target, Amazon and some grocery stores. We have loved all the salad dressings, especially the ranch!
Air Fryer: I do NOT know why I waited so long to get one but I finally purchased an air fryer last month!! I originally purchased the air fryer just for fries (my favorite food) but we use it SOOOOOOOO much!!! Do you know how much better chicken nuggets are once they’ve been warmed up in the air fryer for a few minutes?! Mind blowing. We’ve also done brussels sprouts, salmon and more in the air fryer! I highly recommend if you don’t have one.
Fondue Pot: I’ve talked about this SO much lately so I won’t go into another review but we have LOVED our fondue pot and most recently used it for Valentine’s Day!
I read a LOT of books this month (well, a lot for me anyway). Here were my faves:
- The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
- Such A Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- Pretty Things by Janelle Brown
Date Night Outfit: I’ve shared this balloon sleeve top a few times now but recently dressed it up for date night and paired it with my favorite spanx leather leggings and combat boots. It was such a fun outfit and Matt loved it too.
Roll Neck Cotton Sweater: Featured on my Valentine’s Day for Her Gift Guide, this is one of my favorite sweaters! It comes in 11 colors and is seriously so comfortable. It runs true to size and I love to pair it with jeans.
Ribbed Oversized Sweater: My all time favorite Amazon sweater (going on 2 years now).
Qwixx: Recommended by a reader, I purchased this dice game for our family to play after dinner. It just arrived and we cannot wait to play it. There were almost 6500 reviews on Amazon and my reader promised we’d love it!
Happy Nappers: The kids saw these on an commercial forever ago and literally talked about them for like 6 months. They were elated to receive these from mimi & grandad for Christmas and practically LIVE in them. In fact, Thomas sleeps in his on Caroline’s floor almost every night. They are so obsessed.
Lava Lamp: Yes, they are BACK! Caroline saved up her chore money and bought a lava lamp recently and LOVES it. She bought hers from the toy store, but you can definitely find them on Amazon!
Bike Safety: The kids are still so obsessed with riding their new bikes they got for Christmas. Since it gets dark so quickly I have been purchasing ALL the bike safety gear lately (Bike Safety Flags, LED Bike Wheels, USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set, Traffic Cones & Slow Man Sign aka “Slowi”) and we’ve been installing the items as they arrive!
Ticket to Ride: Matt and I have been loving this game, which apparently many of you love too! In fact, this was a top reader recommended game when I polled y’all awhile back (like wayyy back in 2017 when we purchased it).
I know we’re past V-day now, but still wanted to include these in the round-up in case you’re looking for a gift idea for another occasion!
- Diamond Studs: These earrings were my #1 reader favorite Amazon item from my Christmas gift guide for the ladies — and for good reason. These studs are gorgeous and are offered in .9 – 4 carats. I wear mine almost every day. I originally bought them to see if I was responsible enough to ask for a pair of real diamond earrings…and two months later I lost one stud and had to buy another pair!
- Pura Smart Home Diffuser: This popular gift item sold out SO fast around Christmas. So if you missed out on this diffuser, you’ve got another opportunity to put it on your wish list for V-day!
- Fresh Flowers: Did you know…you can order fresh flowers for delivery from Amazon?! Yes, you can! And I have — several times over the past few years!
- Printed Knot Headband: A super popular item from last year’s Favorite Things Gift Exchange! This is my favorite headband and the one I wear the most! It’s seriously the cutest little gift.
- Initial Necklace: A gorgeous, personalized necklace that is affordable and completely customizable!
- Monopoly Deal: One of my reader favorite items with 18K+ Amazon reviews, this game is a much faster way to play Monopoly and is easy to travel with or slip in your purse for date night out too!
- Code Names: Another #1 Amazon recommended game (with almost 17K reviews), this game is fun for 2 people but even more fun with more! We have even played this game over Zoom for a virtual double date night with one of my besties.
- Fondue Pot: Our kids looooooove fondue night! It is seriously the most fun dinner or dessert. You can find our cheese fondue and chocolate fondue recipes HERE. These pots sell out quickly around Valentine’s Day (our pot is already on backorder) so I’ve rounded up a few others: Wayfair / Williams-Sonoma / Nordstrom / Bed Bath & Beyond / Amazon / Amazon
- Ticket To Ride: SO MUCH FUN. You do need to invest a little time upfront to learn how to play but I promise you the 13K Amazon reviews will have you convinced to buy this one! This was also the #1 reader recommended board game during quarantine!
- Movie Night Box: Inspired by a recent client gift project at work — a box full of everything you need for movie night at home! We ended up making our own boxes due to logistics, but strongly considered this movie night box for awhile. There are TONS of options on Amazon with different snacks and candy. Etsy is also another great place to look and even includes more specialized/customized options like a Gluten-Free Movie Night Kit.
- Silk Pillow Case: I absolutely love my silk pillowcase SO much that everyone else in my family got jealous of so I bought them all their own (much less expensive) sets too! So now everyone in our family is officially silk pillow case obsessed.
- Stars Above Pajama Line: Last year I polled y’all on the best pajamas and two most popular types of pajamas that were mentioned again and again were Lake Pajamas and the Stars Above Target line! I still haven’t splurged on Lake but can definitely confirm that the Stars Above line is truly incredible!! I would also be remiss not to mention the suuuuuper popular Amazon pajama set too!
- Hanky Panky: I am very, very picky when it comes to underwear and only wear two brands. Hanky Panky has been my favorite for decades now. And when I prefer more coverage, I looooove the Air or Second Skin line from Tommy John.
- Indoor/Outdoor Slippers: Another reader favorite from my Christmas guide!!! I am so obsessed with these slippers that have more than 15K Amazon reviews!! They are so cozy and have held up super well with lots of daily use and I’ve washed them several times in the washer and they come out just as fluffy as when they arrived. They are a great price and come in several colors!
- Adore Me Subscription ($15 off referral link): If you are looking for high quality bras, sleep or lounge wear, lingerie, swim, activewear and more, this is a super fun subscription service (that is VERY easy to pause, skip months or cancel anytime). You complete a profile about what types of items you’re interested in receiving, then each month you receive a box of goodies. I started my subscription last year and have found some really great items — all of which are excellent quality.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: My favorite hair product since my first bottle in 2018! It’s pricey but totally worth it and the bottle lasts all year (I usually get my refill every Christmas)! You can always grab the mini size bottle too as a more affordable option too!
- Olaplex Shampoo & Conditioner: One of my newer favorite products. Just a drop of the shampoo goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile and smell so insanely good. And I have seen a difference in my hair since using them. Highly recommend! You can find Olaplex at Nordstrom / Sephora & Amazon!
- COCO MADEMOISELLE Parfum (also available at Sephora & Ulta): My favorite perfume since college! I do have some runner ups though that I discovered from my reader favorite fragrance poll (which I highly recommend checking out). When I’m not wearing my old faithful, I loooove Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt or Peony & Blush Suede (see #20) or my third favorite is Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum by Viktor&Rolf!
- Rose Face Mask: I’ve been using this mask since 2018 and have blogged about it a million times (and always include it on my Valentine Gift Guides & Christmas Gift Guides). This silky gel infused with rose petals is hands down my favorite face mask for hydrating and toning. It comes in two different sizes and you can find it at Sephora / Nordstrom / Walmart
- Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt or Peony & Blush Suede
- Batwing Sleeve Oversized Ribbed Sweater: A super soft sweater that comes in a million colors!
- Balloon Sleeve Sweater: My go to sweater when I want to kick it up a notch for work or date night. I have it in beige and also black! I wear them both a LOT.
- Cotton Roll Neck Sweater: My favorite casual sweater to wear with jeans. I love the soft pink color!!
- Turtleneck Irregular Hem Knit Sweater: My #1 favorite sweater and also the #1 reader favorite. Buy it in ALL the colors. It’s SO comfortable. No seriously…all the colors.
- Slouchy Comfy Sweater: Another goodie that comes in lots of colors!!
- Pie Face
- Giant Uno
- Mouse Trap
- Little Reader Book Set
- Glow In The Dark Stars
- Kids Electric Toothbrush
- Knock Knock Joke Book
- Card Holder
- Cat’s Cradle String Game
- Dinosaur Taco Holder
- Race Track Tape
- Water Bottle
- Little Girl Underwear Set (lots of prints to pick from)
- Plush Hooded Fleece Robe (great for the pool too)
- Rain Boots (other cute options 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5)
- Pajamas (other cute options 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6)
- Little Boy Boxer Set (lots of prints to pick from)
- Plush Hooded Fleece Robe (great for the pool too)
- Rain Boots (other cute options: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5)
- Pajamas (other cute options 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5)