I’ve received a few messages recently asking for the Marinated White Bean Dip I shared recently. So I’m sharing it again as a separate post!
For the Ohio State game a few weekends ago, I made Natalie’s Marinated White Bean Dip and it was SO good. I slightly adapted the recipe for Matt by using vegan feta cheese and added some fresh diced tomatoes too. Everyone LOVED this dip and crushed the entire bowl.
- 2 cans white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced grape tomatoes
- 2 ounces crumbled vegan feta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine beans, diced tomatoes, sun dried
tomatoes, basil, cilantro, parsley, and feta.
- In another small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic, red wine vinegar, honey, crushed red pepper, and salt + pepper. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture.
- Cover and let this sit and marinate 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with crackers.