I was so excited to hear all of your feedback on my Amazon one piece swim suit round up! Today I’m sharing my favorite two piece options. I own all of these suits — so they are true favorites. As a reminder, I highly encourage you to check out the review photos of other women of ALL different sizes wearing each of these suits! Also, all of these suits are budget friendly (between $9-29), great quality and many of them come in several colors. I grabbed my regular size (small) and found them all to fit true to size (but again, read the reviews). I hope you find one (or a few) you love too!
- Petals One-Shoulder Bikini: Starting off with the overwhelming winner! This is brand new to my collection and the second I put it on it was a 10000% YES! The material is thick, there’s excellent support and the scallop detail is so cute. I highly recommend this one!! Oh, and it comes in 4 colors — I want them all.
- Floral Print Criss Cross Bikini Set: I grabbed the blue version of this suit last year and loved it so much I scooped up the red one (see #4) for this summer!
- Off Shoulder Ruffle Bikini: Last summer I picked this up in black and orange. The orange was very neon so I returned it and kept the black and love it. I will definitely be wearing this one again this summer.
- Floral Print Criss Cross Bikini Set: The red version of #2!
- Deep Waves Bikini: This is one of a longtime favorite bikini I’ve worn the last 3 years and will continue to wear this summer. The coverage is great and I always get so many compliments when I wear this suit!
I have the waves one too! I love it!! It has held up great over the past few summers and I get comments on it, too! I need to check out the others you shared!!
the quality is SOOOO good, right?! love it so much!
I love how you include women of all shapes and sizes! Thank you.
suits for EVERYONE! xo
Debbie Kimrey says
Love the petals bikini! The teal color is just so beautiful!
the picture doesn’t really do it justice! it’s so gorgeous in person!!!
SO cute!! We are headed to Hilton Head island in June and I’m in desperate need of new bathing suits! Thank you 🙂