ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! Caroline whipped up an incredible THREE INGREDIENT dinner this week that everyone (including her — very rare) demolished — Hawaiian Chicken! It takes 20 seconds to make and 45 minutes to bake and is so so so so SO good y’all!!
I served our chicken with steamed broccoli and cauliflower rice. For the cauliflower rice I sauteed frozen cauliflower rice in coconut oil and drizzled with some of the leftover pineapple juice.
Three Ingredient Hawaiian Chicken Bake
- 1.5 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bottle teriyaki marinade
- 1 16 oz can pineapple rings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mist a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer half the pineapple rings in the bottom of dish.
- Top with chicken breasts.
- Evenly pour teriyaki marinade in dish.
- Top chicken breasts with remaining pineapple rings.
- Pour a splash of pineapple juice from can in dish.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice and veggies!