Sharing a few of my favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas in case you’re looking for something for your mom, grandma, or yourself! All of these items are gifts you’ve seen many times before here so you know I stand by them!
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- HexClad Frying Pan: The best pan I’ve ever owned, this high-quality, dishwasher/oven-safe pan features a laser-etched non-stick surface using a patented hexagonal design to provide ideal hybrid cooking performance. Utilizing a tri-ply construction, the cookware has a layer of aluminum encapsulated between two layers of stainless steel for perfect heat distribution. It’s also PFOA-free, non-toxic, and is built to last a lifetime. Worth every penny.
- The Snooze Crew: Pair this gift with an actual Snooze Day though! Give mom the day to take the day off, relax and do whatever fills her cup!
- Portable Cool Mist Humidifier: Perfect for increasing skin moisture, and soothing dry skin, dry sinuses, and cracked lips. I run mine on my desk while I work and on my nightstand while I sleep. And I will absolutely be traveling with it for long road trips — it’s designed to fit in the cupholder! Available in 4 colors.
- Peter Thomas Roth Gel Eye Patches: I received these at my Favorite Things Party two years and have been using them ever since! These hydrating eye contour gel eye patches help improve the look of fine lines, crow’s feet, and under-eye darkness.
- Plush Cross Band Slippers: I have purchased and gifted MANY pairs of these and they are absolutely dreamy. They truly feel like you’re walking on clouds. Available in 8 colors.
- Luxury Pillowcase: This dreamy pillowcase is truly a little luxury that is designed to help keep your hair soft and shiny, keep your skin happy (satin is known to retain moisture, helping prevent wrinkles and blemishes) and is SO soft (but not too silky soft if you know what I mean). HIGHLY recommend!
- Ona Large Pitcher: This beautiful pitcher instantly became a reader best seller when I shared my White Christmas Margarita reel. And every time I serve wine or a cocktail in this pitcher, I get asked about it. It’s handmade in crystal-clear glass with a thick, cut and polished rim. And it’s an incredible price point for a nice gift.
- Avocado Tree: This is my personal favorite gift on the list! We have a lemon tree and LOVE it, but you can’t grow them in some climates. So instead, I decided to feature an AVOCADO TREE in this guide! It is climate-resilient and ships anywhere except Arizona. This arrives as a 3-4 foot tree and will be ready to provide avocados fast! Don’t like avocados? Other fun tree gifts (double check the shipping areas): BLOOD ORANGE TREE / MEYER LEMON TREE / RED DELICIOUS APPLE TREE / FUJI APPLE TREE
- Tennis Racket Score Keeper: Caroline got me this super helpful tennis scorekeeper for my racket for Christmas and it’s perfect for keeping up with the points, games, and sets! The scorekeeper board has a sticker backing so you can easily mount it to the inside or outside of your racket.
- Gold Sun Earrings: These are so fun and pretty!
- Revision Skincare YouthFull Lip Replenisher: Listed as one of my FAVORITE purchases of 2021, this gloss keeps lips hydrated and soothed using a scientifically advanced formula that targets the visible signs of lip aging and defends against environmental stressors. But my favorite feature is the noticeable plumping effect that lasts for hours!
- Kosterina Extra Virgin Olive Oil: I am obsessed with this superfood. It has a rich, bold flavor, smooth taste, and is packed full of antioxidants that promote your overall health and well-being.
- Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug: Keep your beverages hot! This mug and warming set has an 80 minute battery life on a full charge. Just place your mug on the coaster and the mug will self heat! You can even pair your set with the Ember app to customize your settings. The mug also enters sleep mode when empty or after 2 hours of activity. Available in 8 colors.
- Cozy Earth Sheet Set: These luxurious sheets are a bit pricey but absolutely worth it (they are the very best sheets ever — and Oprah agrees) and are a PERFECT group Christmas gift from siblings to parents or in-laws! Available in 7 colors. Use code CAROLINACHARM40 at checkout for 40% off.
- Indoor Herb Garden: Grow up to 6 plants at the same time (and 5x faster than soil) with this indoor garden! Includes a gourmet herb seed kit with Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Thyme, Thai Basil, and Mint. Available in 4 colors.
- LED Table Lamp: For the mom who loves to entertain! This was a Favorite Things Party gift last year and they have been the most useful little lamp for outdoor entertaining.
- Tablecloth: Another entertaining gift, I have this in several colors.
- Vintage Flower Glasses: These are absolutely gorgeous and are perfect for mimosas, martinis, and more!