Last year my favorite holiday cocktails were Sparkling Caramel Apple Cider and Christmas Mules — both are super festive and easy to shake up. However, this year I’ve got a new cocktail that I am loooooving — White Christmas Margaritas. If you’re a tequila fan, this recipe is for you!
I will say, I’ve made this several times now and tweaked the ingredients a bit since originally posting on Instagram. I also prefer this cocktail on the rocks instead of blending it — although both ways are delicious.
- 1 (14 oz) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 12 oz tequila
- 8 oz cointreau
- 1/4 c lime juice
- 4 c ice (if blending)
- lime wedge, for rimming glass
- sanding sugar, for rimming glass
- lime slices, for garnish
- cranberries, for garnish
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Combine coconut milk, tequila, cointreau, lime juice and shake well (or add ice and blend until smooth).
- Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sanding sugar. Pour into glass and garnish with lime, rosemary and cranberries.