I received lots of requests for the Strawberry Margarita Punch recipe from Caroline’s fiesta! I had so much fun creating this punch and it turned out SO good — not too sweet, not too strong! The punch was a huge hit and no drop went to waste. The perfect summer cocktail…
Strawberry Margarita Punch
- 16 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups water
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 cups good-quality tequila
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 cups sprite zero
- Limes and strawberries, sliced, for garnish
- Sugar & salt to rim glasses
In a large pitcher combine frozen strawberries, frozen limeade, water, agave nectar, tequila, orange juice and sprite. Stir. In a small dish, combine equal parts margarita salt and sugar. Dip the rim of your glass in the sugar & salt mix, fill cup with ice and punch. Garnish with strawberries and limes
- To keep the punch chilled outside in the sun, in addition to frozen strawberries I froze fresh sliced lemons and limes in a cupcake pan to create large ice cubes.
- Use good quality tequila. It makes a huge difference.
- For extra fun, serve drinks in pineapple cups with flamingo straws.
Owen Davis says
SO cute and yummy! Perfect summer cocktail!
Love this! Can you please share where you got the cute little sign?
These look amazing!! Can’t wait to try the recipe!
Katie Perkinson says
This looks festive and delicious!
Sarah G says
How sweet was this? Thinking of cutting the sprite with soda water. Thanks!
Sarah g says
In case anyone is wondering, I omitted sprite and used seltzer water and a cup of Cointreau and it was pleasantly sweet!