I am so excited to see brighter colors rolling out on the Target shelves lately. I don’t know about you, but I am ready for shorter sleeves and spring weather!
And I cannot believe Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Let this be your reminder to grab your classroom Valentine’s Day cards NOW before Target flips the shelves to St. Patrick’s Day. I hate how fast seasonal items are turning over now, but there are LOTS of fun card options in stock right now for $2.50-$4!
Alright, let’s get down to some cute spring finds!
I really fell in love with lavender last year and am happy to see this color is on trend again this season. I adore this mini lavender wreath, which is only $10 and this Olive & June Quick Dry Nail Polish reminds me of my favorite nail color from last year!
And I also want to spotlight my FAVORITE ribbed tank top. I bought several of these tanks last year and they really are the best — and only $8! The quality is great and the material is lightweight but NOT see-through (even the white, which I have). It’s available in 6 colors. This is my go-to tank top for wearing with skirts, jeans, and is a solid layering piece.
- Mini Lavender Wreath
- Set of 3 Gold Taper Holders
- Small Artificial Mosaic Leaf in Pot
- Olive & June Quick Dry Nail Polish
- Cotton Scattered Hearts Apron
- Long Sleeve Embroidered Floral Eyelet Blouse Shirt
- Cropped Sweatshirt: Available in 3 colors.
- Long Sleeve Tiered Gauze Dress: Available in 4 colors.
- Gauze Flutter Short Sleeve Dress: Available in 4 colors.
- Short Sleeve Babydoll T-Shirt Dress: Available in 2 colors.
- Ribbed Tank Top: Available in 6 colors.
- Balloon Long Sleeve Woven Dress: Available in 7 colors.
- 3/4 Sleeve A-Line Dress: Available in 4 prints.
Leave a Reply